129. Battle

Guan Kai sighed and said, “You were born in a good time…”

When Qi Le An heard this, he suddenly understood what he meant.

Guan Kai came out of the closet twenty years ago. He became famous when he was young, but he was photographed by the media when he entered a hotel and kissed a male star passionately. When it went public, the public relations team of the male star quickly issued a statement, indicating that Guan Kai used his casting couch. The male star kept silent, watching them sling mud at Guan Kai.

Guan Kai finally gave up after waiting for an explanation from his lover for three days. He came out of the closet in a press release and showed the courting messages from the star.

The public was shocked. Although Guan Kai had been bombarded for several days, he came out bravely and shouldered the responsibilities. He even criticized the discrimination against homosexuals in society in front of the media.

The island was shocked by his courage, and the media started to blame the male star who had remained silent.

After this incident, the male star remained obscure in the entertainment industry, while Guan Kai disappeared for five years. Finally, he reappeared in front of the public with the award for the Best Director award at the Berlin Festival.

Guan Kai was domineering with a sharp tongue. He did not show mercy to those who made mistakes. However, he was honest with a clear conscience.

Qi Le An admired Guan Kai.

Guan Kai sat on the sofa holding the glass, deep in thought. Qi Le An kept silent and lowered his head, texting Chen Shan.

After dawn when the shooting was finished, Chen Shan went to visit some elders in the city. After learning about this, he was surprised.

Qi Le An was afraid that Jiang Shan was behind this, so he decided to ask Chen Shan.

Chen Shan agreed and promised to investigate.

When Qi Le An was texting, Guan Kai suddenly thumped the glass on the coffee table. Startled, Qi Le An looked up at Guan Kai, who was gritting his teeth. Guan Kai stood up and said, “No! I can’t let him mess around in my house! Let’s go! Let’s go take a look!”

Looking at Guan Kai, who seemed to be in a high spirit for the fight, Qi Le An quickly texted Wei Chang Feng and stood up, “Okay. Let’s go!”

Guan Kai took the lead and went out of the door in excitement.

Mo Wenyuan came with evil intent. In the small studio, he gave the script to a man with spectacles next to him, and he requested to see the rushes of the film.”

Associate Director refused, and they fell into a stalemate.

The only woman in the censor team showed sympathy, which was caught by Wei Chang Feng. He suddenly smiled at the woman.

The woman had been stealing glances at Wei Chang Feng, her face reddened at his smile. Wei Chang Feng blinked at her and walked out of the studio.

The woman hesitated for a moment and glanced at Mo Wenyuan, who was confronting Associate Director. She sneaked out.

Gary had been waiting outside, and he rushed to Wei Chang Feng, asking, “How is it inside?”

Wei Chang Feng shook his head and said, “They are fighting.”

Gary wanted to say something, but Wei Chang Feng beckoned him to stop talking. After a few seconds, Gary saw a strange woman walkout.

Wei Chang Feng greeted her with a smile, “Hello, may I have your name?”