143. Li Che

Good sex brought about by insecurity melted everything, and the two of them were only tired after the extreme indulgence. After forcing themselves to clean up, the two of them fell asleep together.

This sleep lasted more than twelve hours. It was not until the next dawn that Qi Le’an awoke from his sweet dreams.

While Wei Changfeng was still sleeping. Qi Le’an could not help but look at Wei Changfeng with the light from the curtain.

After watching his lover for a while, Qi Le’an couldn’t help yawning and cautiously left the room without any noise. And after doing all this, he did not wake up Wei Changfeng.

Qi Le’an felt thirsty and wanted to go downstairs to drink water, but he was shocked when he got downstairs!

“Why are you sitting here like a ghost!”

There was no light in the living room. Chen Bin was sitting on the sofa and he looked at Qi Le’an.

“I can’t fall asleep”

Qi Le’an took his cup to get a glass of water. He drank it and said, “Oh, you can’t fall asleep… How rare it is!”

Chen Bin paused for a long time before laughing sarcastically, “If someone kept crying and making  embarrassing noise in your neighbor's room for half a night, can you fall asleep?”

Qi Le’an’s face turned red when he heard that.

“Wha…who… What are you saying?”

Chen Bin looked at Qi Le’an coldly.

Qi Le’an trembled, “Brother Chen, … no way!”

Chen Bin sneered in his heart.

Of course, it was impossible. The soundproofing in this house was still very good. However, the two of them ran away yesterday without even attending the celebration party. After they got home, they had been in the room and had never come out. It was not hard to guess what they had done!

Chen Bin didn’t say anything but Qi Le’an was a little worried. However, what he was worried about was not being overheard by Chen Bin. It was the hug that happened in front of everyone yesterday that he was worried about.

Both himself and Wei Sama were on the rise… He didn’t mind rumors about him, but it would be bad if Wei Sama was involved.

Chen Bin saw that Qi Le’an’s expression became serious and knew what he was thinking of, so he snorted and said, “Gary asked me to tell you that you should listen to Guan Kai’s words. There should be no public contact between you two.”

Qi Le’an remembered what Guan Kai said last.

He and Wei Changfeng had never admitted it in front of Guan Kai, but they did not deny it. So Guan Kai must know their relationship well.

It was a kind of protection to say such words in front of everyone.

Qi Le’an felt grateful.

“Because the two main actors disappeared last night, the celebration party was also postponed to noon today.”

Chen Bin stood up and prepared to go upstairs.

“Where are you going, Brother Chen!” Qi Le’an called out.

Chen Bin looked back and be said angrily, “Where else can I go? I’m going to bed.”

Qi Le’an, “…”

Qi Le’an took two more buns from the refrigerator and ate them before he went upstairs contentedly. Wei Changfeng in the bedroom still hadn’t woken up. Qi Le’an looked at the clock and now it was only half-past five.