78. Mid Term Exams

On Sunday morning, Wei Chang Feng left City B while Qi Le An went to meet the manager of the advertising department of Fanda.

The manager was a woman in her forties. The two sides talked very well, and they reached an agreement in general. The official paperwork would be sent to Gale Studio soon and they agreed they would try their best to do the commercial shoot in Hai City.

The news that Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An went to the photographic exhibition was also published by the media. However, it didn’t make headlines due to the news about the premiere earlier.

Qi Le An rushed back to his campus life after he finished his homework at home.

Three days later, Better Days were officially released. Qi Le An booked the cinema closest to the school to treat his classmates to watch, all of them loved the movie and Qi Le An had won some new fans’ hearts.

After Better Days were released, it was acclaimed by the audience and the critics alike. Even though it was a literary movie, it also made a huge box office. Director Chen had always been on great terms with the cinema chain. Better Days had swept across the whole country, its box office had reached over 100 million on the day of release.

The crew members who had participated in the movie had become even more famous, and the media all wanted to do exclusive interviews with them. Qi Le An’s invitation cards piled up on Yin Yan’s desk. Yin Yan rejected all the media after deep consideration.

Of course, Yin Yan was happy for Qi Le An, but he knew this was good for Qi Le An in the long term.

In mid-May, “The Disguiser” had officially published the crew list, Qi Le An hag got the male lead role. And to everyone’s surprise, Chu Cheng Yuan, who had no acting experience, had got the role of the second male lead.

The second male lead in ” The Disguiser” was a Huang Pu military school graduate, he was suave and sophisticated. Qi Le An had always thought such a role should be played by an older and more experienced male star, but in the end, it was Chu Cheng Yuan who had got the part.

Qi Le An was furious when he heard that.

The female lead of ” Qi Le An” had also attracted tremendous attention. Jiang Xiaoyu, the actress who had got the part was a child star, she had acted in TV series known to every household when she was younger, and then she took a break from the entertainment industry because she was back to school. This was the first TV series she was going to shoot after she finished high school and entered the performing university. She had high hopes for this drama, this was going to be her first work after she had turned eighteen.

Qi Le An was looking forward to working with Jiang Xiaoyu, he was appeased by this piece of news. But the news that he had to participate in the mid-term exam soon had engulfed the happiness that he was going to be the male lead.

Although the international department at his high school was known for not doing cramming, they still have mid-term exams and such. The school would spend a whole week testing the nine subjects for senior students.

A whole week! Exams!

In the last half of the semester, Qi Le An also had some problems with certain subjects like most high school students. He did well in, he was excellent in Mathematics, his English was terrible, he loved Biology and History, but he didn’t understand a thing about Chemistry and Geography… …

Mr. Luo couldn’t even analyze whether he was suitable for studying Liberal arts or science.

Qi Le An would spend three or four hours studying those subjects that he didn’t do well, and he understood he didn’t have to get A for all the subjects, he just wanted average scores for those subjects, he really loathed the idea that the media making fun of him for his bad scores.