136. Coolrun

Chen Shan picked up his phone and checked on it. He smiled happily.

“It’s from the Publicity Department of Coolrun,” Chen Shan said after quickly reading the text message, “They are asking if they can meet you tomorrow afternoon?”

Qi Le An was surprised and asked, “So quick?”

Chen Shan nodded and said, “You happen to be free tomorrow afternoon. Shall I say yes?”

Qi Le An said, “Okay.” He had thought of carefully studying Coolrun Sports, but now he had to look at the key points in haste.

Wei Chang Feng was drinking the porridge. When he heard the conversation, he said, “Coolrun? Gary seems to have some information about their branding strategy. I’ll ask him to send that to you.”

After the two of them got together, they seldom interfered with each other’s work. Qi Le An only knew when Wei Chang Feng would be on vacation with him and when he would be working. As for what he was busy with, Qi Le An had hardly asked.

Qi Le An’s life was much simpler. He acted in the movie, went to school, and took a few advertisements occasionally. He didn’t have commercial activities.

Gary heard Wei Chang Feng and said, “There seems to be something in my computer. I’ll send it to Chen Shan later.”

Chen Shan said, “That’s great. You don’t have to search for the information.”

Qi Le An was speechless.

“Wei Sama, how do you feel now?” Qi Le An changed the topic and looked at Wei Chang Feng, who was drinking the porridge.

Wei Chang Feng had finished the porridge in the bowl and he sang high praise, “This is the best porridge I’ve ever had.”

Chen Shan and Gary looked away, and Qi Le An blushed.

Wei Chang Feng had not recovered from the cold, so he went upstairs to sleep after he ate the porridge. Qi Le An didn’t mind sleeping with him, but Wei Chang Feng refused to share the bed. In the end, Qi Le An had to compromise and move to Chen Shan’s room.

Chen Shan’s room was in a mess. His suitcases were piled in the corner, and his clothes were scattered everywhere. Chen Da had brought two laptops. One was for work, and the other was for games.

Qi Le An thought the laptop for work was old and shabby, while the one for video games looked very expensive.

Chen Shan put his old laptop on the table and said, “Gary has sent the information over. Take a look… Hasn’t Coolrun hired any stars before? Why does Wei Chang Feng have the information?”

Qi Le An was not surprised. Wei Chang Feng was capable, and it was normal that he had the information.

Gary’s compressed documents were divided into several parts, including the brand culture, the introduction of key products, the current CEO’s information, and even the marketing advertisements for the past few years. It took Qi Le An more than two hours to finish reading these. Meanwhile, Chen Shan had been playing games quietly beside him.

When Chen Shan saw Qi Le An finally look up from the laptop, Chen Shan asked, “How is it?”

Qi Le An answered, “The information is complete. I’ve read it all. Are we meeting Deng Jie tomorrow?”

Deng Feng was the Publicity Department manager of Coolrun. She was forty-eight years old and had been working for Coolrun for twenty-five years.

Chen Shan typed on the keyboard and ended his game. “Yes, it’s her. I heard she’s particularly difficult to deal with!”