100. Wrap

Love was a cure for everything. As soon as Qi Le An thought of Wei Chang Feng, the corner of his mouth couldn’t help but raise.

Prince Charming was his now! From now on, he could kiss and hug him as long as he wanted to and acted coquettish and cute in front of him as long as he wanted to!

Just the thought of it got him excited!

Chen Shan, who was sitting in the driver’s seat, sensed a sour smell which he couldn’t find where it came from albeit searching for a long time. He looked at the abnormal Qi Le An and asked, “Did you smell something?”

Qi Le An still giggled as he flipped through the script. “What smell? No.”

Chen Shan sniffed again and said, “A sour odor… like being in love!”

Qi Le An snapped close the script and tidied up his clothes, ready to get out of the car, “Chen Ge! I’m going to get my makeup done.”

Chen Shan, “…”

He looked at Qi Le An suspiciously and asked, “Why do you look extra energetic?”

Of course, Qi Le An was! He had such a handsome boyfriend! How could he be a match for him without working hard?

On this day, everyone on set found that Qi Le An was different but they couldn’t tell what it was exactly. In short, they felt their male lead was like bathing in the spring breeze after a night. Never better!

Director Yang was very satisfied and said with praise, “That’s right! You young people should just push yourselves when necessary!”

Jiang Xiaoyu, the actress who worked with Qi Le An, also said with envy, “An, did you eat some panacea?”

Qi Le An thought for a moment and answered, “Last night, a white-bearded grandpa gave me a Maltesers in my dream.”

Jiang Xiaoyu, “…”

Yi Qianxing had never played any role in a show before, so he had been on thin ice since he joined the crew to take Chu Chengyuan’s place. Qi Le An had not been as good as he once was so that Yi Qianxing never saw Qi Le An in his best so he thought Qi Le An was just an average actor.

But today, he saw the difference!

Qi Le An was different! He was Li Guang Yan! When Yi Qianxing was shooting with him, he had the illusion that he was on the battlefield!

After a whole day, Director Yang was happy. Jiang Xiaoyu was happy for Qi Le An, and Yi Qianxing felt like he was in a dream.

Qi Le An himself was willing to learn from everyone and apologized for his bad behavior from a while ago. Director Yang saw his willingness to make up for his mistakes and thought he must have been tired. Thinking of the huge pressure from Chu Chengyuan, he considered Qi Le An as a professional.

“The Disguiser” finally entered a smooth state, and Qi Le An started to enjoy himself after he had his “little secret”.

What was more to be happy about was that Wei Chang Feng, started to treat him differently now that they were in a relationship.

Qi Le An had been worried that their relationship wouldn’t be like what normal couples had. But it turned out that he was overanxious. “History of Death” was still strict with its cast, but Wei Chang Feng always made time to eat with Qi Le An. Even though the two of them didn’t get to see each other easily, the phone calls at night never ended.

Whenever he put down the phone, Qi Le An would feel unreal. He was really in a relationship with his idol!

Time slipped by quickly. It was soon the end of August. The crew of “The Disguiser” finally finished shooting Qi Le An’s part. Wei Chang Feng’s “History of Death” also ended two days later. Qi Le An stayed in his hotel room for two days and did his summer holiday homework, waiting for Wei Chang Feng to return to Hai City together.