62. Coming Around

Wei Chang Feng was with Sheng Chang’an when he got into a car accident.

Wei Family and Sheng Family were friends for generations. Wei Chang Feng’s father and Sheng Chang’an’s father were close friends since they were little boys. They did their graduation trip together in the ancient capital Xi’an, they met two girls who were also on their graduation trip when they were visiting Greater Wild Goose Pagoda. And they met the two girls the next day when they were in Terracotta Warriors Museum.

The two pairs agreed it must be fate that they kept running into each other, together they climbed Huashan Mountain and visited Huangdi Mausoleum.

One thing led to another, the two girls married the two boys. They had even held their weddings together. And Sheng Chang’an was born one year after his parents got married, his father named him Chang’an to commemorate the city they had met each other.

When Sheng Chang’an was three years old, Mother Wei finally got pregnant and welcomed their first child. Father Wei read through the whole dictionary and found the perfect name for his daughter — Wei Xin’an.

Wei Xin’an grew up under the care of Sheng Chang’an. At that time, the two families were neighbors, so they could visit each other and have play dates at any time. When Wei Xin’an turned five years old, Wei Chang Feng was born.

Mother Wei had been in poor since her first pregnancy. The doctor didn’t recommend her carry a second child, but she couldn’t bear to part from the baby in her belly when she found she was pregnant with Wei Chang Feng. That brave woman insisted on keeping the baby. The father named the baby Wei Chang Feng to go with Sheng Chang’an’s name.

Wei Chang Feng was the youngest among the three kids, everyone just doted on him since he was a baby, they all said he was the most adorable child in the world. One day, a director visited the Sheng family and saw Wei Chang Feng who was running on the grass. The director’s eyes sparkled and asked Wei Chang Feng whether he wanted to be on TV.

Wei Chang Feng was resting on Mama Sheng on his knees when he heard that. He tilted his head and said that he would love to be on TV, and just like that he had stepped into the entertainment industry.

Perhaps it was destiny that Wei Chang Feng became an actor, the director was originally trying to curry favor with the Sheng family for he thought Wei Chang Feng was Sheng Chang’an’s little brother. However, he didn’t expect that Wei Chang Feng would be so charming in front of the camera, and his improvisation made everyone on set laughed heartily. After filming with that director, Wei Chang Feng showed great interest in acting.

Both his parents and Sheng Chang’an’s parents were super supportive, they would call their friends and introduce him to the famous directors in the industry, Wei Chang Feng started to stand out conspicuously at a young age.

But Mother Wei’s health started to take a sudden turn for the worse when Wei Chang Feng was ten years old. She decided to emigrate for better medical conditions abroad. Besides, their family business was transferring abroad as well.

At that time, Wei Xin’an was a fifteen-year-old high school student who was so focused on her studies, and Wei Chang Feng was unwilling to give up the film he was shooting, so their parents decided to respect the kids’ choice and ask the Sheng family to take care of them.

Wei Chang Feng and Wei Xin’an were thrilled to hear that. They had their bedrooms in the Sheng family since they were born. At that time, Wei Xin’an had grown prettier than ever and Sheng Chang’an was handsome and tall, so many girls had crushes on him. Quite naturally, the two childhood sweethearts started to date.

Wei Chang Feng didn’t know when exactly that had happened. He only remembered that one afternoon when he excitedly ran to his sister’s bedroom, what came to his sight was Sheng Chang’an kissing her.