108. His Mother Was Petrified

The visit of Wei Chang Feng’s parents was completely unexpected.

Wei Chang Feng had planned to bring Qi Le An here on vacation, and visit his parents on the last day of their vacation. But his mother missed him so badly that she kept nagging at home. His father felt a headache and helpless. Finally, he asked the servant to pack their luggage and came to see his son with his wife.

Wei Chang Feng’s father loved his mother, so much so that he didn’t care if his son needed some private space or not. With the unexpected visitors present, Qi Le An felt awkward at first. After getting along with them for two days, Qi Le An finally understood that Wei Chang Feng’s gentle personality was indeed bred by his perfect family.

Apart from the first day they stayed on the farm, Wei Chang Feng would drive Qi Le An around for the rest of the days. The two of them did a lot of things together, like kissing passionately in the wilderness, setting up a tent camp by the lake under the sunset, and so on. On the first day, Qi Le An couldn’t stop checking his phone. But in the following days, he completely forgot his phone.

When their vacation was almost over, half of the storage space in the memory card of the single-lens reflex camera was occupied.

On October 5th, Wei Chang Feng’s parents were about to return to Wellington. After having a discussion, Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An also decided to go back with them.

The happy days away from the turmoil of the world made Qi Le An almost forget everything, so when Wei Chang Feng mentioned his assignment, Qi Le An was stunned.

“I…” Qi Le An became speechless and desperate as he thought of his few examination papers.

The two of them booked a flight to China tomorrow afternoon, and it would be noon, October 7th after they returned. Qi Le An didn’t have the confidence to finish writing the homework of six subjects in a day!

And since he majored in liberal arts, he had a lot of homework to finish!

Wei Chang Feng had also got a little carried away as he had so much fun with Qi Le An for the past few days. At a loss, he asked, “Is there a lot of homework to do?”

Qi Le An nodded pitifully.

Wei Chang Feng sighed and said, “Let’s talk about it when we return to Wellington…”

Qi Le An felt pitiful all the way due to the heavy burden. Wei’s mother peeked at Qi Le An a few times, then said mysteriously to her son, “Is he not feeling well? Why does he look spiritless?”

Wei Chang Feng was moving his luggage and replied, “He’s fine. He just hasn’t finished writing his homework.”

The mother looked at Qi Le An sympathetically.

The four of them arrived at the airport. Wei Chang Feng went to check-in. Wei Chang Feng’s father and mother sat aside, while Qi Le An was taking care of the luggage, thinking about how to write his homework after arriving in Wellington today when he heard an annoying voice.

“Uncle and Aunty!”

He turned to see that it was indeed Devin.

Devin wore a pair of tight leather pants and dressed like a coquettish woman. Wei’s mother was stunned at first. Then she recognized the man was Devin. She greeted happily, “Devin! Did you come here for vacation too?”

Devin smiled broadly. “Yeah. I’ll be back to Wellington today.”

The two of them seemed to be familiar with each other. Then, Wei’s mother asked for Devin’s flight number. As expected, they were to take the same flight.