171. After Rain Comes Sunshine

Professor John said that the contract was under Spear’s studio.

Spear’s studio was nominally affiliated with Universal Studios but Director Spear was in charge of the management. In other words, this was a place that enjoyed the privilege of Universal Studios without the necessity of abiding by its rules.

What Wei Changfeng was about to sign was the contract of an individual movie, the new movie of Director Spear.

Before this, Professor John had been hoping that his favorite student could sign the contract as soon as possible. When things came to a head, he felt a bit worried and said, “Have you talked it out with An? Don’t let this matter affect your relationship.”

Wei Changfeng didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “It already does.”

Professor John was shocked. His rough beards and blue eyes were filled with fear. “What happened?! Fynn! I can explain it for you!”

Seeing Professor John’s reaction, Wei Changfeng smiled bitterly. “A lot of things happened. The biggest issue is that I’m too busy to keep him company. We are a couple. We need to spend quality time together…”

Professor John gritted his teeth and said, “How about this? Your contract with Director Spear will take effect in September. I’ll let you take two months off!”

Wei Changfeng achieved his goal, picked up his phone, and stood up. “Then I’ll go home for dinner first.”

Professor John, who was stood up, was dumbfounded. Wei Changfeng waved his hand and went home. On the way back home, he bought a bunch of roses for Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an tidied up the house at home and prepared the ingredients for the cake. It was Wei Changfeng who taught him how to bake but what Qi Le’an baked was less satisfactory.

The moment he put the cake in the oven, the doorbell rang.

Qi Le’an was still wearing the baking mittens. He couldn’t help wondering whether it was Hu Bin who came so early. Hence, he took a look through the peephole and saw a bunch of roses.

Qi Le’an was shocked and said, “Wei Sama?”

Wei Changfeng, who was hiding behind the roses, tried not to laugh. Seeing that no one responded, Qi Le’an was confused about his guess.

The doorbell rang two more times and Qi Le’an opened the door. Seeing that it was Wei Changfeng, he didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “Why didn’t Wei Sama say anything? And you are holding a bunch of roses!”

Wei Changfeng handed the roses to Qi Le’an and kissed him on the cheek with a smile. “I bought the roses at the flower shop.”

The delicate rose had a fragrance, and there were water drops on the red petals. Qi Le’an couldn’t help but put the rose into the vase, poured the water into the vase, and placed it on the small tea table in the living room.

“Why did Wei Sama come back in advance?” Qi Le’an was prepared to grab a bite randomly by himself in the afternoon, but now that Wei Changfeng came back, he didn’t need to make do with the meal.

Wei Changfeng looked at the ingredients that Qi Le’an had prepared in the kitchen and said, “I have asked Professor John for a leave. I’ll sign the contract with Director Spear tomorrow. I’m basically available before September.”

Qi Le’an’s eyes brightened! Wei Sama would have a holiday of two months.

Wei Changfeng rolled up his sleeves and prepared to cook. Qi Le’an quickly stopped him, as he couldn’t bear to see Wei Sama get busy the moment he came back!