138. Demonic

For a moment, the idea of Coolrunning was beyond Qi Le’an’s grasp. How could they ask two celebrities to have a public debate inside the company?

It was the first time Chen Bin encounter such a situation, and he was amazed.

Even Wei Changfeng, who was experienced, had nothing to say this time. He held Qi Le’an’s little hand and comforted him, “Why don’t we just skip it?”

Qi Le’an pinched Wei Changfeng’s hand, then he gritted his teeth and said, “Let’s do it! I have to take revenge on Li Zheyu!”

Wei Changfeng looked at Le’an as if he was watching a vigorous tiger cub and couldn’t help laughing, “Okay, let’s do it! I’ll go with you.”

Qi Le’an was adamant that he did not want Coolrunning to accept the two celebrities at the same time, so he said, “Wei Sama, you should wait for me at home! I’m sure I’ll win the championship! ” He said as if he were about to have a debate.

At the same time, Li Zheyu, who received the notice, dropped the cup in his hand. He was so furious and thundered, “What the hell?!”

“Have they lost their mind? Or was Glory’s reputation not big enough? How could a little Qi Le’an compete with me? ”

By his side, the assistant held his breath and didn’t dare to breathe. He had to bear Li Zheyu’s wrath.

The agent, who had been with Li Zheyu for many years, saw that he was almost calm, so he whispered quickly, “At first, everything was already set. I wonder how that Qi Le’an flattered the person in charge, whose name was Deng Jie! He did his best to recommend Qi Le’an.”

“Qi Le’an,” Li Zheyu ground his teeth and squinted his eyes, then he said, “Well, hasn’t he learned his lesson yet?”

Back then, an unknown newcomer dared to steal his role in “Better Days”! It was not until the end that he found out that Qi Le’an was the frequent and welcomed guest of Director Chen’s daughter. However, chasing him out of Glory and humiliating him was also his revenge on him. He would definitely let it go if Qi Le’an kept his nose clean. But now how could he dare to compete with him for endorsements?

The endorsement of Coolrunning was arranged by his brother! There must be a lot of benefits that would come along with it. How could Qi Le’an dare to steal it?

The more Li Zheyu thought about it, the angrier he became. The assistant on the side was frightened. His agent looked at him and said, “Zheyu, do you think we should give Mr. Jiang a call?”

“Yes! No… wait a moment! ”

Jiang Shan was one of his supporters, but this guy caused a lot of trouble a while ago…

“I’ll call him personally,” Li Zheyu said with a mocking expression, “Qi Le’an, you can just wait to disappear from this entertainment industry!”

The assistant couldn’t help but look up at Li Zheyu. His face was so twisted that it made people feel a little cold.

Li Zheyu clamored to call his godfather while Qi Le’an reported some progress to Yin Yan.

Yin Yan’s management of Qi Le’an was quite casual. He didn’t care much about him at ordinary times but he wouldn’t forget him if there were good things. The endorsement of Coolrunning this time was arranged by Yin Yan, so Qi Le’an naturally had to report to the boss.

Yin Yan was also shocked by the request of Coolrunning. He asked over the phone, “A public debate? What does it mean?”

“It probably means two people standing together to express their opinions?” Qi Le’an was not sure.