99. Reply

Wei Chang Feng could tell that Qi Le An had feelings for him and that Qi Le An was not in a good condition, but he didn’t expect this little guy would be so bold.

He had to admit that when he heard the word “like”, his heart was about to melt.

With his head lowered, the boy in front of him seemed to be trembling. Wei Chang Feng couldn’t imagine how much courage he had to muster to make such a confession to a senior of the same sex.

Wei Chang Feng always felt that he was straight. The only reason that he couldn’t have a relationship was due to personal reasons. However, now that he looked at Qi Le An, he suddenly felt an impulse.

An impulse to be with this kid. He wanted to see him grow and to protect him. Even if he was to be cast aside by the world, even if he was to be universally condemned, even if his whole career was to be what it cost, he would still not hesitate to do so.

After Qi Le An confessed, he was startled by himself.

The next second, a surge of fear flooded him.

Did he just confess to Wei Chang Feng? When he was not even sure that Wei Chang Feng was gay?

Filled with despair, he was like a prisoner to be executed, waiting for Wei Chang Feng’s fury.

If he knew that the junior he had been taking care of actually had such thoughts on him, Wei Chang Feng would probably explode with anger.

After a long while, Qi Le An still did not get Wei Chang Feng’s trial. He couldn’t help looking up and saw Wei Chang Feng’s complicated gaze.

Wait, complicated?

Complicated!

Excitement brewed in Qi Le An. He looked at Wei Chang Feng in surprise and doubt, as if wanting to see a similar emotion in his eyes.

Wei Chang Feng didn’t refuse him, did that mean… He probably had feelings for him too?

Thinking of the few flirtatious moments from the past, Qi Le An sensed a glimmer of hope. He trembled and said, “Wei Sama?”

Wei Chang Feng looked away and said, “It’s getting late. Time for bed.”

Well, Qi Le An never gave up. He looked like a soft kid, but he’s strong-willed and persevering! The moment was too good to miss, so he said, “Wei Sama! I like you!”

“I really like you! Maybe you think it is wrong of me to feel this way… but I… I love you.”

The more he spoke, the quieter his voice became. Qi Le An had lived two lives and had never confessed to anyone, so his face turned red again and again.

Wei Chang Feng felt that Qi Le An was a contradictory person, bold yet shy, who was so cute that he gave him headaches. He looked at the kid, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He felt that he was one step from giving in to him.

Having had no reaction from Wei Chang Feng for a good while, a thought came up to Qi Le An and he suddenly rushed to We Chang Feng!

This was way too bold, not like what Qi Le An would usually do. His palms were sweating. He must know what Wei Chang Feng felt about him today.

Qi Le An suddenly remembered a show he watched from his last life. The show asked how could one know if he loved someone. The guest in the show said that if you loved someone, you would feel electrified if you accidentally touched that person.

He had never felt this way before. However, after meeting Wei Chang Feng, he was worried that he would die from that feeling of being electrified.

His head hazy, Qi Le An saw Wei Chang Feng’s calm eyes dyed with color. Now he knew that Wei Chang Feng couldn’t run away from him!