98. Confession

Many new people were making their debut in the entertainment industry every day, and many fade into oblivion every day.

Chu Chengyuan’s debut didn’t cause much attention, but his disappearance caused a big stir in the entertainment industry.

A shadow was scanned out in Miss Chu’s head, so Chu Chengyuan was naturally in trouble. Although his mother was Mr. Chu’s love, Miss Chu had always been an apple in Mr. Chu’s eyes. Compared with an illegitimate son who had never listened to him, Miss Chu was more important.

Mrs. Chu stood by and watched while Mr. Chu was worried about the child in Chu Chengyuan’s mother’s belly, so he concealed the news of Chu Chengyuan. Now, no one could protect Chu Chengyuan.

Miss Chu’s illness might threaten her life. She cried in front of her father every day. Mr. Chu felt distressed, so his daughter’s accusing his son of murder ended up with nothing.

After taking care of all the mess, Mr. Chu blamed Chu Chengyuan for making a living by being an actor! Wasn’t it okay for him to stay at home?

Poor Chu Chengyuan, as soon as he left the door of the police station, was taken home by his father, who claimed the child had mental problems and kept him inside.

Thus, Chu Chengyuan was suddenly branded as a ‘psychopath’.

The media spread the messages so fast, coupled with Mr. Chu’s help, the news of Chu Chengyuan’s mental illness exploded in the entertainment circle the next day. Chu Chengyuan’s agent was so angry that he wanted to find an explanation from Mr. Chu but he had no way to ask the man personally! Mr. Chu didn’t agree to meet him at all!

A celebrity? A contract? How much was the penalty for breaking the contract? Just compensate! He would not let his jerk son go out to make a fool of himself again!

Thus, the third day after the “Drama” incident, the crew of “The Disguiser” finally made a statement that the supporting male had been changed.

That statement was full of grievance, which quickly noted that the crew was the biggest victim of Chu Chengyuan’s incident. Having finished half of the shooting, they suddenly discovered the actor to be mentally handicapped. They were also victims.

The Sunshine Era had always been speaking with strength, and never deliberately promoted the shows and dramas they made. This time, it lost the supporting male in chaotic situations. The wheel of fortune was unpredictable.

However, the crew acted very fast. On the afternoon of the announcement, Chu Chengyuan’s replacer had already joined the crew and began to work.

The replacer was an actor from China Entertainment. He had participated in several events with seniors but had no real representative work. This time, “The Disguiser” was an opportunity for him.

However, for the incident of Chu Chengyuan, everyone gave a wide berth to the newcomer. Only Qi Le An showed his kindness to him because he was from the same company as Wei Chang Feng.

The name of the newcomer was also catchy, Yi Qianxing, which was like the name of the male protagonist in a romantic novel.

After the shock, the crew took half a month to return to the former pace. Because the filming scenes of Chu Chengyuan had to be remade, the overall shooting plan had to be changed.

At the beginning of August, only a third of “The Disguiser”, which was originally planned to finish the half, had been completed. Director Yang was so anxious, but it was useless. Production Supervisor Jiang lost countless hair and finally came up with the most urgent plan.