80. Cooperation

Huang Tian Xiang was stunned for a second and said honestly, “I want to study architecture in the future.”

“Architecture?” Qi Le An was surprised, “Are you going abroad?”

Perhaps it was because he was talking about his dream, Huang Tian Xiang’s face was glowing when he said that, “Well, I want to go to the United Kingdom to study architecture. I want to get a bachelor’s degree first, and then return to China to work for a year, then I will go back to the UK for a master’s degree.”

For the first time, Qi Le An knew that his deskmate had such a clear plan for the future. He was both curious and jealous, “That’s an amazing plan, but why do you want to work for a year before you get your master’s degree?”

Huang Tian Xiang smiled and explained to Qi Le An that the Royal Institute of British Architects required all candidates to have a year of work experience. It was only when the bell rang that Huang Tian Xiang changed the topic and said with a little emotion, “But I heard it’s very difficult… I wonder if I can get it.”

This class was History. This was the first time Qi Le An’s mind kept drifting away in History class. Huang Tian Xiang was usually very quiet, but when he talked about what he wanted to do in the future, his whole face would just glow. Qi Le An had rarely received formal education due to his trainee contract with Glory in his previous life, so he cherished his school life in this life.

But no one led him to have no clear plan for the future. What Mr. Luo said this day was like a huge wake-up call, he knew he needed to have a plan.

Going to university was definitely what he wanted to do! Hai City Academy and B City’s film academy were all first-class schools in China. If he wanted to achieve his goals in performance, then he should put the focus of his studies on the literary sects…

As a reborn person, Qi Le An deeply knew that the film and television market would become bigger and bigger in the future. One day, a tycoon from the biggest real estate company would acquire Legendary Movies. Chinese actors would have more and more opportunities to work with Hollywood crew, and English was too important for that.

After thinking about his future for half of the class, Qi Le An finally decided that he would go to the English class in the second year of high school.

Even though his level was too bad now and he might not be able to keep up with the progress when he went there, he still wanted to try!

Although Qi Le An still didn’t have a more detailed plan for the future, he decided on his next choice, for the time being, so he became much happier. After he got home, he bought several books of the Bookworm series, and he downloaded VPN. He decided to browse foreign websites to learn every day.

After having a plan for his studies and future, Qi Le An seemed to be happy. A week later, the scandal about Weibo passed. Chen Shan also said that he had come into contact with one of the senior executives of Weibo. After he expressed his intention, the senior executive said he would like to meet Qi Le An soon.

Qi Le An jumped for joy when he heard that. On the last weekend of May, he and Chen Shan went to see He Zi Ming, the senior executive of Weibo’s publicity department.

When he saw He Zi Ming, Qi Le An was stunned. He thought that since He Zi Ming was a senior executive, he should be at least thirty or forty years old, but He Zi Ming looked like he was only in his twenties, the black frame glasses added graceful bearing to his appearance.

He Zi Ming reached out his hand on seeing Qi Le An, he said happily, “Hello! I am He Zi Ming, the deputy director of the publicity department.

Qi Le An had heard from Chen Shan last night that there had been a huge turnover of staff in Weibo this month. The position of director of the publicity department was vacant. He Zi Ming e was now basically the ‘boss’ in the entire publicity department and was also the first person to promote celebrities to open accounts on Weibo.