110. Turning Eighteen

Gary sent Wei Chang Feng to the Hai City, who wanted to see who his boss’s lover was, but Wei Chang Feng hid him all too well. Apart from Qi Le An, Gary didn’t see a second man.

A student… could his lover be Qi Le An? Oh My! A high school student? No!!!

Gary was shocked by his thoughts and looked at Qi Le An with horror.

Qi Le An asked, “Gary, would you like to drop by over my place?”

Under Wei Chang Feng’s gaze, Gary shook his head and prepared to find a chance to ask Qi Le An privately.

This kid must have known something!

Originally, Gary had a thick stack of work plans, but now there was only a page of schedules left. He just arranged several activities around Hai City for Wei Chang Feng, who also needed to maintain attendance, so he didn’t reject these jobs.

Actually to finish these jobs, each could only take one day, which Qi Le An found quite acceptable.

What a wonderful day when he went to school during the day and he could see Wei Chang Feng at home at night!

As Qi Le An’s birthday approached, his fans sent gifts to the company he belonged to. Qi Le An had been to Glory last year and the birthday party had been very bad. This year, in any case, he wouldn’t continue letting them sell tickets for his birthday party. After discussing with the company, he decided to have only a small birthday party.

There were about twenty to thirty people at the birthday party. Some were the most active fans on Weibo, and the others were presidents of some fan clubs.

Qi Le An had personally sent a private message to the chose fans. Those fans were so excited that they posted on Weibo, and Qi Le An immediately became one of the trending topics.

#I have never seen such a wonderful idol before.# #Qi Le An, Happy Birthday on 12th, Nov#

Based on the popularity on Weibo, Qi Le An was already more popular than many A-listers.

However, what Qi Le An expected the most was Wei Chang Feng’s present.

Wei Chang Feng had been acting mysteriously for many days, who still went out early and came back at dusk, though without work. This made Qi Le An very curious. He had been pestering Wei Chang Feng for a long time but he still didn’t get the answer to what his Prince Charming was doing. Wei Chang Feng looked mysterious and only said, “You will know then.”

The suspense was killing Qi Le An!

He wanted to inebriate Wei Chang Feng and then he could get the answer!

On that night in New Zealand, Wei Chang Feng made an exception. However, since then, Wei Chang Feng had not even made out with Qi Le An and said that they should wait until he turned 18. So Qi An Le couldn’t do anything with his man and wished to celebrate his 18th birthday quickly.

It was early in the morning on November 22, and the air was a little cold. It was on Saturday, Qi Le An woke up from Wei Chang Feng’s kiss.

The two of them lay on the bed and looked at each other. Qi Le An couldn’t help but laugh, “Finally the day came!”

Wei Chang Feng said nothing.

“Wei Sama, tell me what is the present you will give to me!”

Wei Chang Feng laughed, “I have never seen one asking for a present like this.”

“I’m so curious!” Qi Le An shook Wei Chang Feng coquettishly and said, “What is it?”

However, Wei Chang Feng still kept him guessing and said, “You’ll know it at night.”