57. Spy Thriller Drama

“24 Episodes, spy thriller drama.”

Qi Le An quickly searched his memory to see whether there was a great spy thriller drama when he was seventeen years old.

However, Qi Le An couldn’t recall anything except for a drama called The Disguiser, but that drama was on TV years later.

“I don’t think it’s a good plan,” Chen Shan said tactfully.

Yin Yan smiled, he was not surprised by Chen Shan’s words.

“Which production company is it? “Can I read the script first?” Qi Le An thought for a moment and said to Yin Yan.

He didn’t hurry to reject Yin Yan’s suggestion, for he had faith in Yin Yan and no one would know whether it was going to be a good show or not without reading the script first.

Yin Yan was a bit impressed by Qi Le An’s words. He wasn’t sure about Wei Chang Feng’s decision, every single artist in Gale was selected and signed Yin Yan. He didn’t think that Qi Le An was particularly outstanding. And on top of that, he had to pay a large amount of money to Glory to sign Qi Le An, so he wasn’t exactly stoked about signing Qi Le An.

However, Qi Le An was someone Wei Chang Feng wanted, so he had no other option but to sign him. And he had been thinking about Qi Le An’s career planning since he accepted the fact that he had to sign Qi Le An.

He also preferred the second plan. After all, the first plan was a bit boring. And he was never a fan of the beaten track.

But people always fear change and he was ready to hear Qi Le An rejecting to work with an unknown production company. To his surprise, Qi Le An listened to him carefully and now he was asking to read the script before he made the decision.

Now Yin Yan seemed to know why Wei Chang Feng valued Qi Le An so much. He was so young, yet he knew what he wanted for his career, that was not easy. This child was destined for greatness.

What Yin Yan didn’t know was that Wei Chang Feng valued Qi Le An for who Qi Le An was, not for the potential economic benefit he could bring for Gale.

“I’ll contact the production company soon, it’s called Sunshine Era.”

Qi Le An was shocked when he heard the name of the production company. This company was indeed a small company that no one had heard of back in 2012, but it would be the hottest film and television company within a couple of years.

‘Wait, The Disguiser is produced by that company!’ Qi Le An exclaimed in his heart.

That was such a nice surprise, he did not expect Yin Yan to be this visionary!

“I think I can definitely read the script first,” Qi Le An managed to maintain calm and collected and said, “And we can discuss further after I read the script.”

Chen Shan looked at Qi Le An like he were a madman. Chen Shan knew the second plan was original and out of the box. But boldness wasn’t always rewarded in the industry they were in, he preferred the first plan.

After all, if the ratings of Spy Thriller Drama weren’t as great as Yin Yan had described, it would be too late for Qi Le An to regret it.

However, Chen Shan didn’t want to make a scene in front of Yin Yan, he decided to talk to Qi Le An in detail after they got back home.

Yin Yin nodded in approval and said, “I’ll contact them soon, I have read the script through a friend, now I will contact the company and let them know we are interested in an official way. Hmm, wait for a second, are you free the day after tomorrow? Would you like to meet them for dinner or something?”