193. Parting

Qi Le’an didn’t immediately tell Wei Changfeng what he was thinking. It was only during the Christmas holiday that he talked of his thoughts.

After hearing him out, Wei Changfeng held Qi Le’an into his arms for a long time.

“So… Wei Sama just stays here!” Qi Le’an said in the arms of Wei Changfeng.

After spending more than ten days with the crew, he saw that Wei Changfeng was needed here and Wei Changfeng also needed the chance here.

He knew that this would be an epic movie that would shock the world. He hoped that the name of Fynn Wei would appear among the list of Cast and Crew.

Wei Changfeng saw through Qi Le’an’s expectations and promised, “When the filming here is over, I will return to New York.”

Qi Le’an smiled and said, “Of course! Oh right, Wei Sama! If you direct movies in the future, you must pick me as the male lead!”

Wei Changfeng tilted his head and sized up Qi Le’an, saying, “Then I will need some extra benefits.”

The word “benefits” was specially emphasized by Wei Changfeng. Qi Le’an felt a little soreness i你his waist and said, “Sure. I’m ready to sacrifice myself for the cause of art…”

The two of them hugged together and burst out laughing.

No snowflakes were fluttering at Christmas in New Zealand. However, the bright sunlight and the blooming flowers added some special beauty to the festival. When the crew was off, Wei Changfeng and Qi Le’an flew to Lake Wanaka and returned to the village that was of special significance to them.

The enthusiastic Jenny received the two of them again. The shepherd dog adopted by Wei Changfeng had become a grandmother, which had a herd of puppies at home.

The two of them returned to the wooden cabin where they slept for the first time.

Qi Le’an looked at it and couldn’t help sighing, “Nothing is changed here… It seems… It seems this place has been left out by time.”

Time went by. Flowers bloomed and withered. The scenery around Lake Wanaka never changed. The snow mountain in the distance was still visible and the fishing boat by the lakeside was still floating with the flow of the water.

Qi Le’an thought that they could settle down in a beautiful place like this when he and Wei Sama grew old. It would be pretty happy if they raised two dogs, went fishing, and climbed mountains.

The two of them spent Christmas here. They were not disturbed by their parents or other people. They slept with the stars every day and woke up with the sunrise. They went on a picnic by the lakeside, picked fruits on the farm, and occasionally did something fun in the open air. What a life of joys!

However, the holiday would end one day. On the last day of 2015, Wei Changfeng sent Qi Le’an to the international airport of Wellington.

Qi Le’an originally didn’t want to leave, but the filming of “Lala Land” was completed and now the video was being edited. Damien asked the cast to come back for the voice recording. Hence, Qi Le’an decided to go back in advance for recuperation.

“Take care of yourself when you get home,” Wei Changfeng said affectionately, “Don’t get sick again. Otherwise, I will feel pain as well.”

Qi Le’an nodded and hugged Wei Changfeng, “Wei Sama, don’t worry!”

The broadcasting of the airport came again. Wei Changfeng looked at the time and said, “Okay, go get on the plane.”

Qi Le’an looked at Wei Changfeng, unwilling to part from his love…