69. Going Bald

In the dining room, Qi Le An wanted to bury his head under the table.

He couldn’t believe he was meeting Wei Chang Feng’s parents right now and they were about to have breakfast together.

Wei Xin’an covered her mouth and laughed. “Hahaha, An, you are so cute! Come on now, no need to get nervous.”

Watching her daughter laughing so much, Mrs. Wei also was amused. Wei Xin’an told her mother that Qi Le An was a close friend of Wei Chang Feng’s, he took care of Wei Chang Feng for days without rest when Wei Chang Feng was hospitalized.

Mrs. Wei was so touched, she had a good opinion of Qi Le An. Mrs. Wei lived abroad for so long and she didn’t know much about entertainment news in China. She only paid attention to reports related to her son. Most of her understanding of Qi Le An was from her daughter.

No one knew a son better than the mother. Mrs. Wei knew her son had shut himself down since his best friend Qin Xing’s death. Everyone saw him as a perfect gentleman, but that was him keeping a distance from people.

Seeing Wei Chang Feng was willing to bring a friend home, Mrs. Wei was really happy. This was a big step for her son, it meant he was slowly opening up again.

The Wei family’s breakfast was very hearty. Although Wei Chang Feng’s parents had been living abroad for a long time, they kept the habit of having Chinese-style breakfast like porridges and dim sums. Wei Xin’an on the other hand preferred having a salad and poached eggs for breakfast.

Wei Chang Feng was a patient and his parents had hired a nutritionist to prepare breakfast for him. Qi Le An was a guest. No one knew his taste, so they had prepared both Chinese buns and Western bread for him.

Qi Le An expressed heartfelt thanks, he poured himself a glass of milk and some Croissant.

The Wei family didn’t have a strict rule of no talking at the dining table like some other aristocratic families. Mrs. Wei asked Wei Chang Feng about what time he was going to remove the cast.

Wei Xin’an who was playing her phone raised her head, “Leave it to me, mom, I’ll keep my brother company. You and dad have plans for today, right?”

“Just your father, it’s just some business meeting with old friends, I’m not going, I will go to the hospital with you guys.”

Wei Xin’an nodded and said, “That’s fine. We have an appointment with the hospital at two o’clock. Chang’an will pick us up.”

Qi Le An nodded, and he suddenly heard Wei Chang Feng chiming in, “No need. An will accompany me.”

Wei Xin’an was stunned for a solid second.

Wei Chang Feng wiped his mouth and said, “It’s just removing the cast. We can just call Gary to pick up before we leave. Isn’t today your anniversary with Sheng Ge, Jiejie?

Wei Xin’an blushed.

Mrs. Wei looked confused, “anniversary? What anniversary?”

Wei Chang Feng smiled mischievously. “Mmm, Mom, you don’t want to know, today is Jiejie and Sheng Ge’s… …”

“Chang Feng! Stop!” Wei Xin’an protested shyly.

Mrs. Wei was amused by her kids.

“It’s all right, everything is all right, I will just go with An. I don’t want to draw any attention. After removing the cast, I want to cut my hair. They are growing fast.

Wei Chang Feng couldn’t help but touch the new layer of hair.

Mrs. Wei was still hesitating, but Mr. Wei nodded, “Sounds good, Chang Feng is right, the reporters will smell this if we are all going.”