155. A Decision

Rebirth, owning a system, disappearance of the system, knowing that his parents were scientists and that the project they participated in was related to time and space…

After experiencing so many strange things, Qi Le’an had got numbed to something like that.

Qi Le’an looked at the various explanations of the Grandfather’s Paradox. It was a paradox caused by traveling across time and space and the creation of paralleled universes.

The world of science was so complicated… He clicked off the website silently.

No matter what, the meeting with Elder Xu cleared his doubt about his parents in his heart and he also had got a large sum of money enough for him to study abroad. As for other things, Qi Le’an felt that he should just let them go.

He had had such an inkling since he found the system disappeared. Now that the system was gone, he should be an ordinary man then.

As he was thinking, his phone rang twice. Qi Le’an looked down and found that it was a remittance.

“Your friend Chen Shan has sent you a transfer of 137.50 yuan. Please check your balance.”

“!!!!” Qi Le’an was shocked.

God! How could he forget about this!

When he was in the Western restaurant, he used a video to threaten Li Zheyu’s assistant to payback! Now the money must be remitted to Chen Shan!

He had spent so much time hiding this from Wei Changfeng. However, he shouldn’t have forgotten his Brother Chen!

Qi Le’an reacted quickly and immediately called Chen Shan back.

“Brother Chen!”

“Huh?” Chen Shan replied leisurely. Maybe he was playing with his baby sister.

Qi Le’an was so flurried. “I was too busy yesterday… So, I forgot to tell you one thing!”

“Busy?” Chen Shan asked again, “Are you busy fighting with others?”

“Brother Chen, I can explain!” Qi Le’an yelled.

“It happens that my mom asks you to come here for dinner. You can explain to me after arriving here.”

Qi Le’an quickly glanced at the clock. It was already four o’clock now. It was not too late. So, he immediately said, “Okay! I’ll go over and explain to you this evening!”

Chen Shan didn’t know that Wei Changfeng was not at home. He didn’t expect Qi Le’an to say yes so easily. After being surprised for a few seconds, he asked, “Do you need me to pick you up?”

Qi Le’an hurriedly said, “It’s okay. I’ll just get a taxi. Do you need me to bring anything for you?”

Of course, Chen Shan didn’t need anything. A few days ago, he had secretly taken his sister out, which angered his family. When his father found it out, he almost beat him up with a broom. The atmosphere at home was quite tense. He was in urgent need of someone to save the situation.

After hanging up, Chen Shan immediately jumped out of his room and ran to his mother, saying coquettishly, “Mom~~! Don’t be angry anymore~~~! I’ve got good news!”

Chen Mama was playing with her daughter in the activity space specially arranged for the baby, paying no attention to her son.

Chen Shan rolled his eyes and said, “Mom! If you don’t want to talk to your elder son now,  you should still care about your godson! Le’an has been guilty for several days just because I brought my baby sister out secretly and you were angry with me. Hence, he wants to come here and apologize tonight!”