133. The Cinema

Qi Le An was shocked, then he tried his best to calm down.

He stood up and smiled at the girl. “Hello, is this your dog? It’s very cute!”

The girl instinctively replied, “Thank you! It is actually very naughty. It has to come out for an hour or two every day.”

Qi Le An smiled again and said, “I see… The weather is not good today, and it might rain at night. You’d better go home early.”

The girl nodded and said, “Yes. The weather forecast says it will be raining. I’ll go walk the dog first.”

Qi Le An even waved goodbye to the girl, who left with the dog. Qi Le An found himself sweating.

It would be a disaster if he was seen taking a stroll with Wei Chang Feng on a dark path.

Wei Chang Feng approached Qi Le An, amused. “Are you nervous?”

The two of them walked to the parking lot. The Hai City at the end of March was still cold. New leaves had not come out of the trees on both sides of the path, bringing a bleak touch to the city.

“I was scared out of my wits.” Qi Le An whispered.

Because of the shock, he lost the mood to wander around. He sat in the car with Wei Chang Feng and waited until midnight.

History of Death did not hype, and it was a weekday, so not many people came to watch the movie.

When Qi Le An went to get the tickets, he took a glimpse and found the cinema was half empty. He went to buy popcorn and coke and thrust the food in the hands of Wei Chang Feng, who had a taste and commented, “The popcorn here doesn’t taste good. I should have made you some at home and brought it here.”

Qi Le An threw a piece into his mouth. The popcorn seemed to be stale without the crispy taste. It was not very sweet, and it did not have the caramel flavor.

Qi Le An said honestly, “If you had made it at home, I might have finished all of it before we set off.”

Wei Chang Feng smiled. The cinema started to remind people to enter. The two of them waited for a while. When they saw that all the audience was almost inside, they finally went out of the corner and got to the ticket check-in.

The usher was about to check their tickets. He looked up at them and gasped.

Qi Le An put his index finger on his mouth and hushed him. The usher hurriedly checked the tickets and let them in, his eyes filled with excitement.

The two of them entered the cinema and followed the emergency light to the corner of the last row. The character acted by Wei Chang Feng had just appeared on the big screen for the first time.

He looked stunning in a black tunic suit and octagonal cap.

“You are so handsome,” Qi Le An whispered.

They were lucky that there were no people around them, and the secluded corner seemed to be specially arranged by God. Wei Chang Feng on the big screen was pulling a rickshaw with an impassive look on his face, while Wei Chang Feng in the cinema took Qi Le An’s hand and toyed with it.

At first, Qi Le An was concentrated on the movie. Gradually, he couldn’t help looking at the man next to him.

Wei Chang Feng didn’t seem interested in the movie, and he looked up at the screen occasionally. Qi Le An withdrew his hand and put it on Wei Chang Feng’s knee.

Wei Chang Feng chuckled softly.

For some reason, Qi Le An felt hot. In the dark cinema, the story on the screen continued to develop, but Qi Le An could not focus on it anymore. He felt that Wei Chang Feng got closer to him and breathed on his neck, which brought him goosebumps.