46. Tantalizing

Qi Le An thought that Wei Chang Feng would take him to those fancy cafés or bars with petty views by the riverside. He didn’t expect that this person would turn around and head to the walking path from the dock to the Pearl River.

There were quite a few small fishing boats along the river, but these fishing boats were rarely used for personal use, and most of them were hired by the government to collect garbage.

Walking several hundred meters along the river, the road became more and more desolate. The two of them just walked quietly along the riverside with grass and weeds overgrown.

From time to time, they could see a few young couples talking a romantic walk under the dim moonlight, but no one could recognize them for it was so dark.

Wei Chang Feng found a relatively comfy place and sat down, and Qi Le An sat beside him. It just so happened that a cruise ship was returning not far from the river, and the colorful neon lights hit Wei Chang Feng’s handsome face, and Qi Le An couldn’t help but stare at that man’s profile.

The breeze in Guang City in October was still warm, and Qi Le An only felt his mouth was parched when he stared at his Wei Sama.

Wei Chang Feng handed Qi Le An a bottle of water, “Want some?”

Qi Le An quickly averted his gaze and shook his head.

Wei Chang Feng unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip of water.

“When I was shooting Yangtze River, I often sat by the riverside alone,” Wei Chang Feng sighed with emotion: “I used to like the sea more, but now I like the river more.”

“Wei Sama, it looks like you love rivers so much.” Qi Le An couldn’t help asking.

Wei Chang Feng nodded and said, “The rivers… are very calm.”

Looking at Wei Chang Feng, Qi Le An thought that rivers could be wild and untamed sometimes.

Wei Chang Feng smiled and said, “I know what you are thinking, but rivers are much gentler in general.”

Qi Le An didn’t expect to be seen by a glance, he blushed a little. Wei Chang Feng didn’t say much either, the two just sat peacefully on the riverside for a while until all the cruise ships on the river were moored to the quay. Wei Chang Feng said gently, “Let’s go.”

Qi Le An stood up and found that his feet were a little numb.

He took a few steps awkwardly, which made him a table. Wei Chang Feng noticed Qi Le An’s discomfort and asked, “Is it your feet?”

Qi Le An grimaced, he took a few deep breaths and decided to stamp his feet on the ground to fight back the numbness.

Wei Chang Feng was amused by Qi Le An’s expression and said to Qi Le An, “Sit down.”

Qi Le An immediately sat down, trying to recover his feet.

To his surprise, Wei Chang Feng also squatted down, he lifted Qi Le An’s numb foot naturally, then he took off Qi Le An’s shoes and began to massage the numb foot.

Qi Le An was completely stunned, then he blushed crimson!

‘That’s Wei Chang Feng for Heaven’s sake! Wei Chang Feng is massaging my foot? Am I crazy or is he crazy!’

Qi Le An wanted to withdraw his feet, but he was too stunned to move. Wei Chang Feng squatted in front of Qi Le An, his left hand supporting Qi Le An’s foot, and his right hand massaging Qi Le An’s foot carefully. The slender fingers that usually appeared on the piano were now moving up and down on Qi Le An’s white sock.