122. Filming

Just when he was anxious, he suddenly remembered what Wei Chang Feng said. If he looked at it from the perspective of Zhen Dong, this whole thing was not that hideous.

At that moment, Qi Le An seemed to have figured out something.

“The second time of the first scene, action!”

The voice of the Script Supervisor calmed Qi Le An down.

He watched an English movie on TV intently, impervious to the conversation between Wei Chang Feng and another actor, who was not far away from him.

Qi Le An tried to catch the English words from the TV, but before he knew what the first sentence was about, the next sentence was finished. He started to feel irritated, wondering what the rich man that Liu Zheng had found for him looked like.

Tall? Handsome? Potbellied?

When the movie finally came to the end, Xiao Lan couldn’t help but glance in the direction where Liu Zheng had left.

He was taken aback.

He saw a man in a tweed coat. The man had a crew cut, a cigar in his hand. Liu Zheng stood beside him, talking to him.

The man’s eyes were full of indifferent arrogance. He seemed to smile when he saw Xiao Lan look at him.

Xiao Lan looked away with feigned composure and fixed his eyes on the TV again, his heart in a whirl.

‘Who is he? The man of tonight?’

“Cut! Perfect!” Guan Kai couldn’t help exclaiming his praise. In the beginning, he chose Qi Le An just because he felt that Qi Le An’s image was similar to Xiao Lan. He had watched Qi Le An’s movies and his private interviews, and he had even stalked Qi Le An secretly.

Qi Le An was a young man, but his eyes were filled with melancholy, which looked exactly like Xiao Lan. Besides, his delicate and handsome face met the requirements as well. Of course, there were many actors whose appearance met the requirement, but another important reason that he chose Qi Le An was that Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng looked like a perfect match.

Guan Kai couldn’t describe it, but he felt they were like a couple. Therefore, after he confirmed Wei Chang Feng to be the male lead, he decided to invite Qi Le An.

It was a delightful surprise for him that there was actually something between these two men.

Guan Kai didn’t expect Qi Le An to be a good actor. To his surprise, Qi Le An could perform so well.

Normally, a lot more scenes had to be filmed before the final version came out. When the first scene was finished, two hours had passed.

Director Guan looked satisfied. “What a pleasant surprise! Xiao An, you are awesome!”

Ever since Qi Le An was reborn, he had heard a lot of compliments, but he blushed when he was praised in front of Wei Chang Feng.

“In the afternoon… we can start the next scene.” Director Guan suddenly gave a meaningful smile.

Next scene…Wait! Next scene!

Qi Le An instantly asked, “Don’t we leave this scene to the last?”

The director shook his head and pointed to the flat next door. “We are filming there.”

The flat next door was renovated into an apartment of Zhen Dong. They spent most of the time there before they decided to live together. Xiao Lan lost his virginity there as well.

‘In other words, I’m going to go naked in the afternoon?”

Qi Le An felt complicated at the short notice. He knew that this day would come, but it came too early.