134. Tutoring

The news brought from Chen Shan was true. On the morning of the shareholders' meeting, the censorship was gone.

It seemed that the State Administration of Film of Television had changed its mind. The ban was lifted on several microfilms, and the projects that had been halted were allowed to resume. Guan Kai contacted Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An early in the morning and explained the situation.

Qi Le An was not surprised when he received Guan Kai’s call. It was only a few days before the end of March, and Guan Kai decided to resume filming on April 1st.

During the half a month after the filming was stopped, Guan Kai sorted out the clips they had taken earlier and found they missed quite some scenes. At the same time, he had more inspiration. Qi Le An didn’t know if this was a good or bad thing. In short, he would be busy.

Teacher Luo was frustrated. Qi Le An had to leave after he came back for a couple of days, and he couldn’t make up the missed lessons as he would be out of the city.

Before Qi Le An left, there happened to be an exam for the International Department. He thought about it and decided to take the exam. The teachers made haste to grade his paper first. When school was over, Qi Le An held the exam paper in depression.

Teacher Luo sighed, his eyes behind the spectacles filled with disappointment. “Xiao An, the teachers made haste to grade your paper, so that you can it yourself.”

His scores were not satisfactory, much worse than last semester. Qi Le An guessed he was ranked in the middle of the class.

Qi Le An had not paid attention to his education since winter vacation. This was the first time in these months that he had seen his scores, and he felt depressed.

Qi Le An came out of the school in a bad mood. Those art academies had high requirements for academic subjects. If he continued like this, he might not be accepted by the academies.

Qi Le An sighed again at the thought of it.

Wei Chang Feng glanced at Qi Le An while he was driving. “What’s wrong? Are you in a bad mood?”

Qi Le An hesitated and said, “My scores came out…”

Wei Chang Feng knew that Qi Le An had taken the exam, and he knew what had happened. “Your scores are bad?”

Qi Le An nodded and looked worried for the first time. “I’m afraid I won’t be admitted to the university. Wei Sama, do you think I need a tutor after I return to City B?”

“I will teach you,” Wei Chang Feng said.

“What?” Qi Le An didn’t get it.

The traffic light turned red, and Wei Chang Feng stopped the car. “You don’t need to get any tutors. I’ll teach you.”

Qi Le An was dumbstruck. “Can you do it?”

Wei Chang Feng raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, “What? You don’t trust me?”

“Of course I trust you!” Qi Le An said without thinking.

‘My idol is a famous curve wrecker, who knows everything. He says he can teach me, and he will definitely be a good tutor.

From now on, we shoot the movie during the day and study at night. After that, we go to the same bed…’

Qi Le An couldn’t help giggling at the thought.

After they got home, Wei Chang Feng prepared a sumptuous dinner and desserts as usual. Qi Le An felt desperate as he ate. He didn’t know how much weight he had put on during these days. Wei Chang Feng well-fed him… Would Director Guan notice this?