150. Choice

Qi Le’an, Wei Xin’an, and the others had dinner that night and then returned to Hai City the next morning.

At noon, Yin Yan arrived at Wei Changfeng’s villa with a serious expression, holding a briefcase in his hand.

Wei Changfeng boiled some fruit tea for the two of them and left the greenhouse hesitantly. The two of them were usually busy and there were no flowers in the greenhouse. They only grew some evergreen and durable plants.

Qi Le’an looked at Yin Yan and Yin Yan said, “I didn’t ask Chen Shan to come over here today because I want to talk to you in private.”

Yin Yan put his briefcase on the round table. The briefcase was bulging with something.

Qi Le’an took a sip of the fruit tea, which was sour and sweet. It was kind of tasty.

“The current situation… I won’t talk much about it. Le’an, I’m talking to you as a senior today.”

Yin Yan’s eyes were bloodshot and heavily black-ringed. He also had a newly-grown beard on his face and looked a little dispirited.

“Le’an, I want to ask you, what’s your plan for the future?”

Qi Le’an thought a lot over the past two days. He had Wei Changfeng by his side and Chen Shan and the others as his advisers. He was no longer that panicked and helpless when he just learned about this matter. At night he also searched online secretly to see if there was any suitable university for him.

“I… I must continue studying,” Qi Le’an said.

Yin Yan was relieved when he heard this.

He unbuttoned his briefcase and took out a stack of documents. The documents were colorful, which looked like the recruitment leaflets of schools. Yin Yan said, “These are the materials collected before. I wanted to give them to you this summer vacation… The several famous domestic schools are included.”

Qi Le’an looked at Yin Yan leafing through the materials. There was a thick stack of “confidential past tests”. Then, Qi Le’an realized that Yin Yan had made a lot of effort to collect these materials.

“After this incident, I asked my old friend in Hai City Theatre Academy. He said that although your situation was rare, fairness and justice should be guaranteed in the school. The people they would recruit were potential students. To say the least, you can still study devotedly when you are blacklisted for these years, which is a great opportunity for you.”

How many days was it since the incident happened? Yin Yan had consulted the teacher of the Academy about the situation? Qi Le’an was touched this time.

“…I haven’t consulted the other schools yet, but I will make the inquiry as soon as possible,” Yin Yan said.

Qi Le’an didn’t feel like studying domestically that much. However, just as Gao Yufei said,  life in colleges was sophisticated. If Li Zheyu wanted to cause trouble for him, he wouldn’t even have the chance to go to school.

He looked up at Yin Yan and said, “Uncle Yin, I might not be studying in a domestic college.”

Unexpectedly, Yin Yan was not surprised at all. He nodded and took out another stack of sheets from his briefcase.

“These are the materials about some European and American schools that I have listed. You can take a look.”

Qi Le’an started reading them and found that these were the enrollment guides printed from the official websites. Every copy had some sticky notes on it, on which there were Yin Yan’s handwritten notes in Chinese.