101. Home

Qi Le An, who had that on his mind, was expecting the night to come. After dinner with Wei Chang Feng, he dragged his idol back to the hotel. It never occurred to him that Wei Chang Feng would actually pick up his homework after they were back, which made him feel unreal.

“In a word, you’re going to start school in three days, yet you still have an exercise book to finish?” Wei Chang Feng raised his eyebrows as he looked at the exercise book with only two pages that were completed.

Qi Le An, “…” Why didn’t Wei Sama follow the script? Shouldn’t they be doing something intimate after dinner? Why did he suddenly check his homework!

“I was too busy to do it.” At last, Qi Le An avoided Wei Chang Feng’s gaze and explained.

It’s not that he didn’t want to do it! He really didn’t have the time for it!

Wei Chang Feng raised an eyebrow. Qi Le An, in an attempt to get away with it, went over as he said, “I’ve been working on it for a whole day. Can I have a rest tonight?”

Wei Chang Feng, who started this out of an impulse was amused by Qi Le An’s pitiful look as he tried hard to hold back his laughter. After acting serious for a while, he answered, “Alright… but you have to do something if you don’t do your homework.”

Qi Le An was utterly confused. ‘What does Wei Sama mean? What does he want?’

Wei Chang Feng remained quiet with a smile on his face as he looked at Qi Le An with tenderness as well as a hint of amusement. Qi Le An, hit by an epiphany, suddenly understood what it was and went up to kiss his Wei Sama!

Their lips and tongues were locked together. Wei Chang Feng wrapped his arms around Qi Le An’s shoulder, touching his hair with one hand. Qi Le An felt his heart thump and his legs shook.

After the kiss, Qi Le An felt his body turned soft, with his eyes watery. He said softly, “Wei Sama…”

Wei Chang Feng was also panting. He lowered his head and looked at Qi Le An dotingly.

The thing between Qi Le An’s legs was giving him a hard time, which made him a little embarrassed. It was like even a little move made by Wei Chang Feng set him on fire. Was that normal? He rubbed his head against Wei Chang Feng’s chest and instantly Wei Chang Feng’s breath became heavier. Qi Le An added, “Changfeng… I’m a bit uncomfortable.”

Wei Chang Feng was just fishing for a kiss but ended up being turned on. He was feeling okay but looking at Qi Le An…

His eyes darkened.

Neither of them knew how they kissed each other from the living room to bed. Qi Le An rubbed himself against Wei Chang Feng and Wei Chang Feng had a hard-on as well. However, Wei Chang Feng was still clear in the mind, remembering that Qi Le An wasn’t 18 yet. In the end, Qi Le An took off his pants and Wei Chang Feng just touched him.

Qi Le An didn’t even last a minute. When Wei Chang Feng’s big warm hand touched him, he felt over the moon. Dozens of seconds later, he came into Wei Chang Feng’s hands.

The room was dark and hot. Two buttons on Wei Chang Feng’s shirt went loose, and Qi Le An’s clothes were a mess. The white liquid was in Wei Chang Feng’s hand and Qi Le An’s face was as red as a monkey’s butt!

Even though Qi Le An had always wanted this, he never expected it to happen so fast!

He lasted long when he did it himself!

Qi Le An was embarrassed, and Wei Chang Feng’s muffled laughter went up which touched a sore spot. Qi Le An said immediately, “I last for a long time!”