36. The Sacrifice Ceremony

Qi Le An felt much better after he got the phone call from Wei Chang Feng, but he looked rather absent-minded when Chen Shan hurried him to get ready. Chen Shan kept checking the time and urging him to be faster, because being late was the last thing that Chen Shan wanted to happen.

Director Chen didn’t want to sign the contract in Glory, so he told them to meet him in a cafe near Glory. The deputy general manager from Glory was already in the cafe when Chen Shan and Qi Le An arrived.

‘Wow, Glory must really value this opportunity as well, I can’t believe they have sent the deputy general manager here”, thought Qi Le An.

It looked like the manager knew who Chen Shan was, he even stood up and greeted Chen Shan with a warm smile and handed Chen Shan the contract.

“An, have you had breakfast?” asked the manager.

Qi Le An had some biscuits on the way here, plus he knew the manager was just being polite, “Yes, thank you so much, manager.”

The manager nodded and averted his face to talk to Chen Shan.

Director Chen and Wei Chang Feng arrived ten minutes later.

Qi Le An’s eyes sparkled on seeing Wei Chang Feng, Wei Chang Feng noticed that, he just gave Qi Le An an assuring smile along with a nod.

The manager looked a bit surprised seeing Wei Chang Feng, Director Chen introduced them and said, “I hope you don’t mind me bringing Chang Feng with me.”

The manager shook his head and laughed, “Director Chen, are you kidding me? Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to meet the Film Emperor!”

Wei Chang Feng shook hands with this manager, “I’m so flattered, Manager xxx.”

The contract signing went on smoothly, the manager introduced Chen Shan, “This is An’s manager, Chen Shan, such a capable young man, he has the same family name with you, Director Chen.”

“Director Chen, it’s an honor to meet you, I’m Chen Shan.” Chen Shan said respectfully.

Qi Le An wished to speak to his Wei Sama since they were seated, but he didn’t catch any chance to do that, so he kept staring at Wei Chang Feng. Wei Chang Feng smiled knowingly and whispered something at Director Chen’s ear, with that he excused himself and left the table, he gave Qi Le An a meaningful look before he walked away.

Qi Le An got that immediately, he excused himself and went outside as well.

On the way out, Qi Le An’s heart fluttered like crazy, and he found that quite amusing, ‘Why does this give me butterflies, we are not having a tryst or anything.’

Qi Le An saw Wei Chang Feng waiting for him around the corner, he picked up the pace and said, “Wei Sama!”

Qi Le An just felt so safe and secure in Wei Chang Feng’s presence.

Wei Chang Feng stroked Qi Le An’s hair, “I was so worried this morning.”

“I’m fine, Wei Sama, thanks for checking on me.”

With that the two’s eyes met and they chuckled simultaneously.

“Will you stay in Hai City for a few days, Wei Sama?”

“Nah, I’m going to B City tonight.”

Qi Le An’s eyes dimmed, “You are leaving tonight... ...”

“You don’t want me to leave?” said Wei Chang Feng half-jokingly.

Qi Le An nodded and decided to express his true feelings in a joking way, “Of course, I wish to be around you 24/7.”