175. The Naked Man

A man undressed was on Qi Le’an’s bed! This was so astonishing that Chen Shan immediately called Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an didn’t answer it.

He put on his clothes with a bitter face and walked to the living room. After making sure that there wouldn’t be anything strange, he called Chen Shan back.

Chen Shan was speechless.

Qi Le’an cried, “Brother Chen! Please hear me out!”

Chen Shan said coldly, “Mom said that a naked man was on your bed.”

Qi Le’an was startled.

A naked man?

“Impossible!” Qi Le’an shouted, “Did Godmother say that? Wei Sama only exposed one arm!”

Chen Shan thought about it and agreed with him. Then he said, “To quote Mom’s words, there is an undressed man on your bed.'”

That only one arm was exposed was interpreted as an undressed man and even a naked man by Chen Mama.

Qi Le’an marveled at how the rumor was created. He tried to defend himself and said, “Brother Chen, trust me. Only one arm was exposed!”

Chen Shan snorted, “I don’t care. You explain to Mom on your own when she arrives!”

Qi Le’an didn’t know how to explain this, so he asked, “When are you coming?”

“I booked the air tickets for the day after tomorrow,” Chen Shan said with a tired face, “Mom wants to bring a lot of things for you. The sooner we set off, the fewer things she will bring.”

Qi Le’an couldn’t help but feel touched.

After hanging up, he ran back to the bedroom. Wei Changfeng was already dressed. Seeing Qi Le’an bitter face, he asked, “How is it?”

Qi Le’an said with a grievance, “Only an arm was exposed! How can Brother Chen say there was a naked man on my bed?”

Wei Changfeng was speechless.

“Godmother’s flight will take off the day after tomorrow,” Qi Le’an counted with his fingers and said, “It happens that they will arrive on Tuesday!”

Wei Changfeng nodded and asked, “How many days will they stay here? Let’s book the hotel for them.”

“I forgot to ask about it…” Qi Le’an’s attention was focused on the “naked man” so he didn’t ask about any serious issue. “But Godmother and Sister should be free. Brother Chen will probably go back early. How about booking the rooms for one week?”

Wei Changfeng browsed the hotels on his iPad and said, “I shall book the nearby hotel. We can drive if we want to go out for fun.”

Qi Le’an nodded in agreement. This was the first time his family came to the US to visit them. For the moment, he was a bit nervous.

Wei Changfeng browsed three or four hotels online, and Qi Le’an crossed out two of them. The last two hotels were good. The rooms were bright and there was baby service. The two of them decided to take a look before making a decision.

Qi Le’an grilled the bread and smeared it with blueberry sauce. Then, he also prepared milk for him and Wei Changfeng. After breakfast, Wei Changfeng drove to the hotel.

The two hotels were close, and the receptionist was quite enthusiastic, but as to one of the hotels, only the rooms facing the streets were left. Qi Le’an felt the rooms could be rather noisy. Hence, they booked the other one.