191. Getting The Blood Out

(T/n: Hi, thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Please check out the stories on my other account coolheart_

🐨🐨🐨🐨

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng entered the therapeutic room behind the clinic. Dr. Cui’s young disciple was fiddling with the equipment. Upon seeing the long needles, Qi Le’an felt his blood froze.

Would the needles be used to prick his own throat? Was it really safe?

He looked at Wei Changfeng in a fluster and found that Wei Changfeng was also a bit panicked.

The young disciple came over and asked, “Are you Qi Le’an?”

Qi Le’an nodded.

The young disciple started to burn the needles, saying, “I will bleed you first before doing the cupping.”

Qi Le’an was so confused. He still needed to do the cupping? Wouldn’t he die if he was given cupping therapy with the injury of bloodletting?

Wei Changfeng also asked with a frown, “Why does he have to take the cupping therapy?”

The young disciple was stunned and asked, “Master didn’t tell you? I will bleed you and then offer you cupping therapy on the neck.”

Qi Le’an was even more horrified.

The young disciple finished burning the needle. Seeing that the needle was as long as ten centimeters, Qi Le’an couldn’t help tugging at Wei Changfeng. The young disciple came over with the needle. Wei Changfeng hastened to say, “Wait, isn’t it Mr. Cui who will prick the needle?”

The young disciple said, “It won’t make any difference. My eyes are even better than my master!”

Qi Le’an was stupefied. He didn’t want to take the needle treatment. Could he run away now?

It was too late.

The young disciple held the needle in one hand and the alcohol pad in the other. “Don’t worry. I’m quite skillful.”

Qi Le’an couldn’t be assured anyhow. He was really afraid!

In ancient times, chivalrous people directly slit the throat when killing others. If anything untoward happened to him, Wei Sama would be extremely sorrowful!

Wei Changfeng was also a little afraid, saying, “This… Are you sure there’s no problem? Bleeding him on his throat?”

The young disciple looked at them with confusion and said resignedly, “Do you have any misunderstanding about traditional Chinese medicine?”

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng looked at each other.

The young disciple said grumpily, “Show me your hand! Who told you I would bleed you on the throat? What if I misconduct by accident and the wound severely bleeds? To cure the sore throat, the bleeding is exerted on Shaoshang Acupoint! The acupoint is on the hand!”

Qi Le’an was speechless.

Why didn’t he say it earlier? It sounded so scary to bleed on the throat! It would be fine if he wanted to bleed on his hand!

Wei Changfeng was also a little embarrassed. Even he didn’t know much about traditional Chinese medicine.

Qi Le’an reached out his hand and the young disciple pricked the side of the thumb with a needle accurately and harshly!

Qi Le’an didn’t have the time to take a breath! The young disciple must be seeking revenge on him.

The long needle was inserted about one or two centimeters, and Qi Le’an felt the pain was more or less the same as a blood draw. After the pricking, the young disciple fetched a steel plate, which seemed like the tray for placing the medical instrument in a hospital.