76. Angry An

Glory was one of the most well-established entertainment companies in the industry, it was as easy as blowing away a speck of dust for Inspector Wang to get some tickets for Chu Cheng Yuan.

After Chu Cheng Yuan explained that this was Director Chen’s daughter’s photography exhibition, Inspector Wang immediately got him a ticket.

Chu Cheng Yuan couldn’t curry favor with Sheng Chang’an on the premier, so he figured he might as well try his luck with Chen Jingtong! After all, Director Chen supported his daughter’s career and it was no secret in the industry.

Chu Cheng Yuan didn’t mention a word that Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An would come as well. He just thanked Inspector Wang for the ticket and came along.

Qi Le An’s eyes dimmed when he saw Chu Cheng Yuan. Chu Cheng Yuan walked closer and smiled, “An, are you here for the exhibition as well? Oh, hi, Wei Sama!”

Chu Cheng Yuan pretended to be so surprised as he recognized Wei Chang Feng.

“Hello, are you An’s friend?” Wei Chang Feng treated everyone well and he greeted Chu Cheng Yuan gently.

Qi Le An clenched his fists! In his last life, Chu Cheng Yuan approached him with a smiling face just like this! Chu Cheng Yuan’s career took off not long after they became friends, Qi Le An thought this friend was going to leave him. He didn’t expect that Chu Cheng Yuan would still be there for him and hang out with him all the time. Chu Cheng Yuan generously admitted that they were best friends after reporters took candid photos!

Qi Le An had even shed tears of gratitude had always been fooled by Chu Cheng Yuan’s fake smiles, and it was only after he died that he saw his true color!

“I only met An twice. But we will become friends, right, An?” Chu Cheng Yuan explained and winked at Qi Le An.

Qi Le An didn’t want Wei Chang Feng to see his gloomy side, so he tried his best to exhale and smiled, “Well, we’ve met each other twice before.”

Chu Cheng Yuan smiled and said, ” An and Wei Sama, please excuse me now, and have fun. I’ll take a look over there.”

Wei Chang Feng nodded.

Qi Le An was about to explode. Chu Cheng Yuan was a green tea bitch who liked to play innocent. And he did such a damn good job! Qi Le An was fooled by him until he made that confession on Qi Le An’s deathbed.

Qi Le An would never believe it was a coincidence that Chu Cheng Yuan just appeared here! However, Chu Cheng Yuan had walked away after he greeted Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng.

Therefore, it was almost impossible for Qi Le An to prove Chu Cheng Yuan was here with bad intentions!

Chen Jing Tong now had finished talking to the people around her and she walked over with a smile. “I didn’t expect An would bring Wei Sama here! What a nice surprise!”

Wei Chang Feng and Chen Jing Tong were familiar with each other, so they didn’t stand on ceremony. “Ha, I didn’t expect you would think An would bring someone else here instead of me. ”

Chen Jing Tong laughed and led the two of them to her work on the wall. She pulled Qi Le An over and said, ” An, come here. I want to take a photo and post it on Weibo!”

Qi Le An found it funny that Tong asked him instead of Wei Chang Feng. He stood by the side of the work and said, “How about here?”

Tong nodded, she clicked a few snaps on her camera with satisfaction, “Yay, I’ve got so many good photos of you, An they are all Weibo-ready!”