139. The Meeting

Li Che took Li Zheyu a few steps forward and heard some kind of collision behind him.

The sound of the collision was clear. Their car hood must be hit. The perpetrators, however, had some sanity and did not drive too fast. As the bumper was blocking their car, the collision sound was quite loud.

Li Zheyu turned his head to look at their car and screamed, “Brother Li!”

Only then did Li Che turn around and look at the scene behind him with interest.

He saw a tall and handsome man coming down from the driver’s seat and looking at himself with a defiant look. “Sorry, I stepped on the wrong pedal. I thought it was the brakes.”

Well, it was a bit similar to how he apologized earlier.

The man in front of him looked rebellious and cock-a-hoop, and Li Che was even more interested.

Li Zheyu was still shouting, “Excuse me? Do you know what kind of car this is?! Can you afford it?!”

Li Zheyu remembered Qi Le’an, but he didn’t have time to remember a small agent beside Qi Le’an. He had heard of Chen Bin’s name, but he had never met him, so of course, he did not know that the man in front of him was a young master who was even not afraid of Jiang Shan.

Chen Bin snorted, “Isn’t it just an F70? Anyone who drove a car like this here must be insane.”

Li Che was also scolded by his words.

Qi Le’an sat in the car and watched his Brother Chen fight. He thought to himself that he had not seen Chen Bin like this for a long time.

Then so be it. In any case, based on Li Zheyu’s behaviors, the competition must have been rigged, so he didn’t need to show any mercy.

Li Zheyu was furious and said, “Show some respect!”

Chen Bin ignored him. He stared straight at Li Che and asked, “Where did this ugly thing come from?  As the master, you have to control your dog even if you don’t say anything.”

Li Zhe Yu, “…” ‘No, I’m going to faint!’

Qi Le’an in the car laughed out loud. He thought that Chen Bin was surely the number one satirist in the world.

At this point, Li Che finally spoke. But when he spoke, he startled the other three.

“There’s… no need to pay for the car. What’s your WeChat ID? I’ll take you as a friend.”

Li Zheyu, who wanted to rely on Li Che, clenched his fists in pain! It seemed that his godbrother was right, and Li Che was really a weirdo!

Chen Bin felt so disgusted with the flirting. He turned around and got into the car.

Qi Le’an, who was sitting in the passenger seat, was afraid that Chen Bin would be angry, so he asked, “Brother Chen, are you alright?”

Chen Bin sneered, “You wanna play? Then let’s play!”

Qi Le’an silently watched Chen Bin drive their shabby car and found a parking slot to park in.

Everyone had set aside time in advance. So even with the parking lot incident, no one was late. Chen Bin parked the car and went upstairs with Qi Le’an. When they got out of the elevator, they immediately met Deng Jie.

Deng Jie was still in a professional outfit. After looking at Qi Le’an several times with a critical look, she said, “Come with me.”

Then she went straight away on her own, not caring whether Qi Le’an would follow her or not.