168. The Quarrel

Amco looked at the thing in Qi Le’an’s hand. It was in small pieces, square and spicy.

He had never seen this food before, so he asked curiously, “This… How does it taste?”

Qi Le’an chuckled, took out two small packs of the snack, and gave them to Amco and Dossey each.

Dossey and Amco looked at each other. Dossey opened the package first and took a small bite.

Dossey was amazed.

“Oh my god! What is this?” Dossey looked a little crazy and then took another big bite. Amidst chewing, he exclaimed, “Oh gosh! It tastes so yum!”

He looked at Amco and said, “Amco! Try it!”

Seeing Dossey’s reaction, Amco also took a bite without hesitation.

A moment later, Amco’s eyes widened. “Is this some expensive thing? Oh my God! It tastes spicy and sweet! An! What is this?”

Qi Le’an laughed, “It is spicy gluten, also called Latino.”

“Latino?” Amco repeated after him and finished the last bite wistfully.

“This is so amazing! It tastes so good beyond expression!” Dossey looked at the remaining Latino in Qi Le’an’s hand and said,” But… I just want to have more!”

Seeing that this foreigner had gone crazy, Qi Le’an smiled and distributed the rest of Latiao to them. Dossey and Amco looked at each other in the eye and started to vie for the Latino!

“Rat! I’m your uncle! You should respect your senior!”

“An old man can’t eat such… spicy food!”

“Hey! This is mine! Dossey, let go!”

“Amco! Anyway, you are going to Le’an’s homeland soon. Why don’t you give this to me?”

……

Qi Le’an was sure that if they had weapons in their hands, they must be fighting now.

At this moment, the waitress dressed in the cheongsam lifted the curtain and came in with a large portion of poached spicy slices of pork. Staring at the two foreigners vying for the Latino, she said in Chinese, “Humph! Two childish adults!”

Qi Le’an was amused by the waitress’s aloofness again.

After a meal, Dossey’s and Amco’s lips were red and swollen, but they still insisted on challenging the spicy food. In the end, the several plates ordered by Qi Le’an which were not spicy were eaten by himself. Dossey and Amco said that Latino was the best!

“Oh! An! This meal strengthened my determination to go to China!” Amco said.

Qi Le’an recalled what Hu Bin said. Amco was interested in looking for an Asian actor. He said, “Go ahead and you will find a lot of new things.”

Dossey shrugged and said, “To be honest, my impression of China remained the same for many years… But after this meal, I think it is a wonderful country!”

Amco also admitted, “Yes, China is getting stronger and stronger now… Sometimes, to expand our market, we need to find some Chinese actors.”

Speaking of this, Amco blinked at Qi Le’an and said, “I’ve been looking for such a person recently. An, are you interested?”

Qi Le’an was a little surprised. He didn’t think about it at all. After all, there were a lot of courses at Tisch, so he couldn’t guarantee that he could participate in the shooting while taking classes.