157. The Silent Treatment

Since Qi Le’an was with Wei Changfeng, the two of them had never argued for any reason.

But this time, Wei Changfeng started the cold war on his side.

Qi Le’an found it quite astonishing that his Wei Sama would start a cold war with him. As a result, Wei Changfeng refused to cook at home and he still went out every day even if he didn’t have work to do, which made Gary, who had been quite angry with him, happy for a long time.

Qi Le’an was anxious and wanted to find a chance to explain to Wei Changfeng. But having thought back and forth, he felt that he had confessed everything that day. He didn’t know why Wei Changfeng was angry.

Was it because he didn’t tell Wei Changfeng the full picture of the incident at first or because he hid the truth away when he was questioned for the first time?

He just didn’t want Wei Changfeng to worry about him too much…

The PR team Chen Shan hired was quite awesome. Li Zheyu was gravely bombarded online. He was usually obstinate and unruly, who was always protected by his fangirls. Now that the video was posted online, what he had done in the past was instantly exposed. His fangirls and anti-fans were having a violent fight online. As the PR team added fuel to the flame, Li Zheyu was about to be doomed.

Of course, Li Zheyu was infuriated. He knew that only Qi Le’an had the video. Li Zheyu probably wanted to perish with Qi Le’an together, so he just exposed the scandal about Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng.

Chen Shan found Qi Le’an in a hurry and shouted, “When did you take these photos?! How can you leak them out?”

Qi Le’an looked at the phone and only saw a blogger called “Hierarch of Entertainment Circle”. He had posted the scandal about Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng this Spring Festival, which even made Qi Le’an a trending topic back then.

He immediately recognized these photos posted by this blogger only with a glance. They were the stage photos taken by the paparazzi when he was shooting “Blue”.

At that time, the paparazzi made Director Guan very furious. But afterward, the photos were not exposed somehow.

The content posted by Hierarch of Entertainment Circle shifted the attention of the netizens away from Li Zheyu. As for the scandal about two actors… photos were not always solid proofs. They could at most provide materials for netizens to fantasize about what they wanted to know.

“Li Zheyu must be so anxious that he goes mad now, right?” Qi Le’an found it so unbelievable. Didn’t the PR team of Li Zheyu know that exposing the scandals like this was not good enough to defeat Qi Le’an?

Reminded by Qi Le’an, Chen Shan remembered that most of the photos exposed by that blogger were stage photos. A few of the intimate photos were required to be taken by the director of the crew. Instantly, he didn’t know whether to cry or to laugh.

“Then we shall not respond to it,” Chen Shan said, “but we can’t let Li Zheyu dominate this topic.”

As the two of them gathered together, Qi Le’an suddenly received a call.

“Le’an, how is everything going with you?”

It was Director Guan in Hong Kong who was on the phone. Qi Le’an found it strange and asked, “Good… What can I do for you, Director Guan?”

Guan Kai rolled his eyes and said, “Can’t I call you just for a casual talk? I’ve seen the posts. Good work. It is well written.”

Qi Le’an did not expect this to reach Guan Kai so soon. He was surprised and said, “It has just been posted lately. Did you register for a Weibo account in secret?”