87. Arriving On Set

Chen Shan arrived at the hotel at eleven o’clock, the moment he entered Qi Le An’s room he marched towards Qi Le An to check on his pimple.

Qi Le An said, “Hey, don’t touch it! It hurts!”

Chen Shan poked it!

Qi Le An said anxiously, “The posts all say that dirty hands will only worsen it! Are your hands clean?”

Chen Shan immediately stopped poking and touching. He took out a bunch of skincare products, aloe vera, tea tree essential oil, and such, “Quickly apply some, An!”

Qi Le An refused, “I’m just stressed! There is no need to apply these products!”

However, in front of Chen Shan, all rejection was useless. Chen Mama forced Qi Le An to wash his face, then he applied two drops of the tea tree oil on Qi Le An’s forehead and asked nervously, “How do you feel now?”

Qi Le An felt the tea tree essential oil was creating piercing pain and he told Chen Shan truthfully. Chen Shan nodded with satisfaction and said, “I’m sure that’s a good thing, it means it’s working.” With that, he applied a layer of aloe vera on top of the tee tree oil.

“All righty,” Chen Da looked at Qi Le An’s forehead with satisfaction and said, “You can go out now.”

Qi Le An felt a bit speechless.

Although the film and television base was not open to the public, they couldn’t hold back the enthusiastic fans watching from outside. There was a mature business model and a complete commercial chain in the film and television base already. There were several major categories of hotels.

For example, the hotel booked by History of Death was one of the very best hotels around the film and television city. The rooms were all nice and clean, and the security was in place. Visitors would have to call the room to confirm the identity registration, and they would have to swipe the temporary visitor card to get in the elevator.

The cost was quite high accordingly. ‘The ‘Disguiser’ crew didn’t have so much money, so the hotel they booked was the second class.

The management was not that strict and the price was affordable. But they required visitors to register their names in case reporters and paparazzi sneaked in.

The first and second-class hotels would not be listed online at all. It was basically “exclusively for the crews in the film and television base”, while the third class was for fans and reporters. The price was lower, the management was no different from ordinary hotels.

The hotel booked by “The Disguiser” was less than ten minutes away from Qi Le An’s hotel now. The two checked out and headed straight over.

“The Disguiser” was still filming today. It was a Production Supervisor from the crew who came to meet Qi Le An in the hotel lobby. This Production Supervisor’s surname was Jiang, and he had already contacted Chen Shan in advance.

Qi Le An was the male lead, so the crew has prepared a suite for him. Chen Shan had got a nice single room, which made Qi Le An seriously suspect that Chen Shan had bribed the crew members.

The production Supervisor gave the room key to the two of them and smiled. “The 15th and 16th floors are for our crew members exclusively. You can swipe the room key directly in the elevator.”

Qi Le An took the card and smiled, “Thank you, Jiang Ge.”

Production Supervisor Jiang quickly waved his hand and said, “You don’t have to call me ge. Just call me Little Jiang. By the way, I’ll tell you the progress of the shooting. Director Yang and the others will probably come back at night.