95. To Visit An On Set

Wei Chang Feng’s palms were sweating.

He admitted that he did it on purpose.

When he caught a glimpse of the script, he was intrigued.

Qi Le An was only seventeen years old. Wei Chang Feng suddenly felt a bit jealous that he was going to say ‘I love you’ to someone else the day next.

Even if it was necessary for acting, Wei Chang Feng was not happy about it.

So he thought of a way to trick Qi Le An to say “I love you” to him first.

But he didn’t expect Qi Le An would stay in the character for so long. It looked like Qi Le An couldn’t calm down for a long time.

However, he was the one who had started it so he thought he better be responsible for it. Wei Chang Feng thumbed through the scripts and asked, “Do you want to rehearse the next scene?”

The next scene was the sweet moments when Wan Qing took care of Li Guang Yan after he came round.

Qi Le An shook his head and quickly said no!

Wei Chang Feng was amused by Qi Le An’s reaction. Sometimes, he felt Qi Le An was so courageous that he stole a kiss from him that morning. Sometimes, he felt that Qi Le An was too timid and his reactions were so endearing, and he could not help teasing him…

Qi Le An now lowered his head, avoiding making eye contact with Wei Chang Feng.

After Wei Chang Feng rehearsed with Qi Le An, the two compared notes on what happened to them in their lives recently.

Before leaving, Wei Chang Feng asked, “I have a day off tomorrow, can I visit you on set?”

Qi Le An’s eyes widened immediately. ‘Wei Sama is coming to visit me!’

Seeing that Qi Le An had not answered for a long time, Wei Chang Feng raised an eyebrow to signal him.

Qi Le An felt that the night was too unreal, he said in a daze, “Of course! I’ll be on set at seven in the morning tomorrow!”

Wei Chang Feng nodded and said with a smile, “See you tomorrow then, goodnight, An.”

After Wei Chang Feng left, Qi Le An sat on the sofa with a goofy smile for a long time. The alarm that reminded him to sleep rang. Qi Le An opened the wardrobe to get his pajamas only to get drowned by the pile of clothes that he hid before Wei Chang Feng came.

‘Wei Sama just rehearsed with me and I said I love you!’

‘Wei Sama is going to visit me tomorrow and I just said that I love you!’

‘Wei Sama, I love you!’

‘I love you, I love you, I love you!’

Qi Le An suddenly screamed excitedly. He just said ‘I love you’ in a rehearsal but he was sure one day he was going to say it in real life!

Qi Le An caught himself humming when he tidied up his wardrobe. Then he took a nice hot bath, he even used a facial mask given by Chen Shan and went to bed early.

That night, he entered the nightmare system again and fabricated the nightmare of being abandoned for Chu Cheng Yuan.

The next morning, Qi Le An woke up early in such a great mood. Chen Shan was surprised. “Who put a quarter in you?”

Qi Le An smiled mysteriously, “You’ll know soon! Let’s go! Let’s go to the set!”

Chen Shan asked, “You’re not going with Chu Cheng Yuan today?”