58. Back To School

Qi Le An opened his email and it was a PDF file sent by an unknown account. It must be Li Jian Jun. He politely replied thanks before he opened the file.

Chen Shan also came over to the screen to look at the outline with Qi Le An.

Unlike Chen Shan, Qi Le An immediately knew which drama this was on clicking open the file.

This was the first spy thriller that Sunshine Era had produced, it was called The Disguiser “. It was a story of the young master of a rich family who joined the Anti-Japanese War. The story was great, the character development was excellent, and the ratings were record-breaking.

Qi Le An beamed with smiles as he read the outline, he was more than willing to shoot this drama.

What was more, Yin Yin Yan was right. He could afford to go back to school now that he knew a great drama like The Disguiser was going to be his next drama.

The outline of the story wasn’t long and Chen Shan quickly finished. He said, “I’m not sure, An, it doesn’t stand out as much as I have expected. Do you want to take this risk?”

Qi Le An didn’t say anything.

Chen Shan was silent for a moment and then he said, “I thought about it this afternoon. You should go to school. Do the right thing at the right age. Why don’t we take this risk?”

Chen Shan’s brows were still furrowed. Qi Le An looked at him with disbelief, Chen Shan said, “But I don’t have to attend parents’ meetings for you when you are at school, do I? Is that a manager’s job?”

Qi Le An simmered with laughter.

And just like that, they had concluded. Qi Le An replied to Yin Yan the next morning. In the afternoon, he went to the studio to meet Yin Yan and he had brought several endorsement proposals that Chen Shan had found for him.

Chen Shan had got these endorsements for Qi Le An when he was shooting Better Days. They were a makeup line, a potato chips brand, and a laptop brand. Qi Le An wanted Yin Yan to pick one for him.

After Yin Yan finished reading all three proposals, his favorite was the laptop one.

“Image, image is important, kiddo, let’s go with the laptop, ” Yin Yan said, “This brand is not bad, my son also has one.”

Yin Yan handed over the matter to Chen Shan. Because this was an advertisement selected before Qi Le An joined Gale, Yin Yan wouldn’t even take a cut, he figured the only fair way was to hand it over to Chen Shan.

Qi Le An put another matter on his schedule while Chen Shan was busy contacting the laptop company.

That was to find a school.

Chen Shan handed a pile of booklets to Qi Le An and said angrily, “I didn’t expect that I would choose a high school for a kiddo already, I’m still so young! I thought this was something that I wouldn’t do in twenty years!”

Qi Le An cut some fruits for Chen Shan with a silly smile and said, “Who else can I rely on? My dear Chen Mama.”

Chen Shan rolled his eyes and asked, “I’m your Chen Mama now, you are relying on me now? Where is your Wei Sama when you are making such an important decision?”

Chen Shan sometimes was sharp-tongued, but he was glad to help Qi Le An. He had highlighted a few schools and said, “Let’s go to the best school now that you want to get a proper education. But you haven’t been to school before. I don’t think you can enroll in public schools, but if you are particularly interested in public schools, I can ask around.”