188. Coming Out Of The Closet

Qi Le’an’s sentimentality pained Wei Changfeng, who sighed and said, “Trust me.”

How could he not trust him? Qi Le’an nodded.

“Take a rest,” Wei Changfeng said.

Wei Changfeng’s room had his personal touch. Qi Le’an could smell the sun when he lay on the bed. Wei Changfeng lay down next to Qi Le’an and toyed with his fingers. They smiled at each other.

As they were teasing each other, they couldn’t help desiring more. Wei Changfeng slowly unbuttoned Qi Le’an’s shirt until the chest was revealed. He kissed his collarbone without going further down.

Qi Le’an felt ticklish and smiled, “Wei Sama.”

Wei Changfeng took a deep breath and kissed him again.

Qi Le’an couldn’t help but sit up and kiss Wei Sama in a difficult posture.

Wei Changfeng held him and rolled in bed again.

It was daytime, so they didn’t go further. After Wei Changfeng made a few hickeys on Qi Le’an, they lay in bed.

Perhaps the man next to him was handsome, and perhaps the temperature in the room was right, Qi Le’an drifted off to sleep even though he had not felt sleepy.

When he opened his eyes, the setting sun was shining in the whole room. Wei Changfeng was gone. Qi Le’an couldn’t help taking a photo.

After a short while, Wei Changfeng entered the room quietly.

He saw that Qi Le’an was awake, and he asked with a smile, “How do you feel?”

Qi Le’an stretched lazily. It was too comfortable!

Wei Changfeng brought some pear soup, and Qi Le’an took a sip. It was sweet.

There was the sound of a car outside. Wei Changfeng listened and said, “My father is back.”

Qi Le’an got nervous. He had just met Wei Changfeng’s mother, and now he was going to meet his father.

Wei Changfeng said, “Let’s go downstairs.” Qi Le’an couldn’t tell if he was nervous or not.

Qi Le’an nodded and got out of bed. He straightened up his clothes and hair and went downstairs with Wei Changfeng.

The last time when Qi Le’an met Wei Changfeng’s father, he made a mistake and called him a Teacher. He couldn’t make the same mistake this time.

Qi Le’an got absent-minded. When he stepped on the third step from the bottom of the stairs, he lost his balance and tumbled.

Wei Changfeng’s father was entering the house holding a sachel, and Wei Changfeng was greeting his father with a smile. Suddenly, he felt Qi Le’an was gone.

In that instant, he reached out for Qi Le’an with a smile frozen on his face and grabbed the corner of Qi Le’an’s shirt.

Qi Le’an was saved, but the buttons of his shirt had come off. He revealed his chest and felt embarrassed.

Wei Changfeng asked with concern, “Are you alright?”

Qi Le’an had sprained his ankle, but there was something more serious. He straightened his shirt and covered the hickeys on his body, looking up at Wei Changfeng’s parents.

They were both dumbfounded.

They were so near that they could see the hickeys. More importantly, they saw that Wei Changfeng and Qi Le’an were wearing the same rings.