70. The Premiere

Qi Le An reached out his hand to Wei Chang Feng’s shoulder at lightning speed. Before Wei Chang Feng even had the time to react, he “looted” several strands of hair on Wei Chang Feng’s shoulder.

Wei Chang Feng’s hand was still on Qi Le An’s head, he couldn’t help stroking Qi Le An’s hair to show affections.

Qi Le An put the hair away quietly and Wei Chang Feng withdrew his hand as well. Qi Le An said with a snicker, “It’s clean now!”

Wei Chang Feng simmer with laughter, “You… thank you…”

It was 6 p.m., the airport was crowded with people. Qi Le An forbade Wei Chang Feng to get out of the car and walk him into the terminal. Gary had to park the car at the parking lot and gave them some time to say goodbye there.

Qi Le An was of course reluctant to part with Wei Chang Feng, he put on a show of calmness and said, “Take care, Wei Sama. See you next time.”

Wei Chang Feng nodded and said, “Tell me in advance next time you visit.”

Qi Le An smiled and his dimples were saying how happy he was. He wondered when he would be able to come to visit next time…

“Hold on! Wait!”

“Will you go to the premiere of Better Days?” Qi Le An suddenly remembered that Better Days, which was supposed to be released in mid-March, was postponed to early April due to tech issues. Before the official release, there would be a premiere. Wei Chang Feng, the Male Lead, must be on the invitation list.

Wei Chang Feng thought about it and said, “I think I will.”

Qi Le An’s eyes instantly lit up!

He could see Wei Sama again! Wonderful!

“It’s almost time.” Gary chimed in, “An, you need to get your boarding pass before it’s too late.”

Gary was right. Qi Le An turned around with reluctance. Wei Chang Feng looked at him and said, “Let Gary walk you to the terminal at least, I’ll just wait here.”

Qi Le An quickly shook his head and ran away! He would never let his Wei Sama stay alone in the parking lot! What if some paparazzi showed up out of nowhere, Wei Sama now was unable to run!

Qi Le An didn’t have any luggage to check-in, which had saved him a lot of trouble. Qi Le An went to the self-service station to print the ticket, then he got in line for a security check.

Naturally, he had to take off his hat and mask when he was at the security check. Because he had changed flight very last minute, Qi Le An didn’t get a business class ticket, so he was surrounded by passengers in the security check.

It had been a few months since the last incident and people should have forgotten about him, but Better Days were in promotion, huge billboards were everywhere, including the airport. After the security check, Qi Le An was suddenly surrounded by people!

Qi Le An had no choice but to sign for everyone and soon he had to excuse himself and explain that he would not be able to get on the plane otherwise.

Qi Le An felt like he had forgotten something when he walked to the departure lounge, but he couldn’t pinpoint what it possibly be.

When he got on the plane, Qi Le An suddenly remembered that it was Wei Chang Feng’s cast that he had forgotten to take!

Qi Le An felt like he was about to cry. He kept blaming himself that he couldn’t keep a clear head when he was around beauty! ‘I made a fool of myself in the hospital due to the cast, and I’ve forgotten to take it with me in the end!’