111. The Inheritance

The next day, Qi Le An got up when the sun was high in the sky. The hangover brought him a slight headache, and his lower part was slightly uncomfortable from last night’s craziness. Thankfully, Wei Chang Feng was gentle enough. He made sweet soup for sobering and massaged Qi Le An on the waist in bed.

“How are you feeling?” asked Wei Chang Feng considerately.

Qi Le An felt that Wei Sama had two different sides in and out of bed. He said with a long face, “I don’t want to get out of bed today.”

Wei Chang Feng smiled and said, “Then just stay in bed.”

The white bed was very soft, where Qi Le An rolled around and asked, “Will you stay with me?”

Wei Chang Feng nodded, “Of course, I provide some food service. What would you like for lunch?”

“Well…” Qi Le An thought for a moment and said, “I want to eat ice cream.”

Wei Chang Feng asked, “Do you want to have loose bowels?”

Qi Le An said with a grievance, “I wouldn’t have that!”

Wei Chang Feng patted Qi Le An’s head with a smile and then turned on the TV for him, “Then I’ll go make ice cream.”

Qi Le An laughed loudly.

After Wei Chang Feng left the bedroom, Qi Le An started to look at the room. The room was clean and bright with simple but tasteful furniture, which showed the soft style of Wei Chang Feng. Qi Le An leaned against the bed and shuffled between the TV channels, thinking that Wei Chang Feng had such a residence in Hai City.

Qi Le An was paying close attention to the real estate price recently, and he sighed, thinking his plan to keep Wei Chang Feng was unattainable.

About twenty minutes later, Wei Chang Feng returned to the bedroom with a bowl of fruit plate in his hand. “Eat some fruit. We will have lunch later.”

“What are we having for lunch?” asked Qi Le An.

Wei Chang Feng fed Qi Le An with an exquisite fork, “Didn’t you say ice cream?”

Qi Le An was pissed off. ‘Why does he keep joking since he doesn’t get me ice cream?’

But after a while, when the doorbell rang downstairs, Qi Le An finally knew that Wei Chang Feng was not kidding.

“Ice cream… fondue?” Qi Le An was surprised.

Wei Chang Feng nodded with a smile, “Do you want to eat downstairs or shall I bring it up to you?”

Qi Le An had heard of ice cream fondue before, but he had never tasted it. He immediately became interested and said, “Go downstairs and eat!”

They went downstairs. The small hot pot had been placed on the dining table. On the hollow-out golden alcohol burner, there was a double-flavor pot, half of which was the white chocolate sauce and a half was the black chocolate sauce. Next to the pot, there were small dishes of various desserts and ice cream scoops, which looked appetizing.

Wei Chang Feng lit the alcohol burner, and the thick fragrance of chocolate came out soon. He carefully placed a cushion on the chair and said, “You can only eat a little. The main course is something else.”

As he spoke, the oven made a sound. Wei Chang Feng put on the oven mitt and brought out two plates of cheese-baked rice.

Qi Le An’s stomach was rumbling.

‘My God! When did Wei Sama come down to prepare these things!

And, the living room was already cleaned up. How did he manage to do that?’