123. The Figurant

Director Guan watched them kiss passionately. This was right.

But why didn’t they move on to the next part?

“Cut!” Seeing that the two of them would not part after kissing for more than a minute, Director Guan shouted in despair.

The two naked bodies on the bed immediately parted. Director Guan said in frustration, “You… you!”

Wei Chang Feng quickly said, “Sorry, I got carried away.”

Director Guan was dismayed by their display of affection.

He thought helplessly that he couldn’t find a couple to shoot a lovey-dovey scene next time.

“Director Guan… Shall we do it again?” Wei Chang Feng asked again.

Guan Kai waved helplessly, “Come on.”

Qi Le An’s heart was still pounding. He saw mockery in Wei Chang Feng’s eyes. Qi Le An glared at Wei Chang Feng, who lit a cigarette again.

They did it again. Wei Chang Feng stubbed out the cigarette and turned to kiss Qi Le An.

The two of them kissed passionately. This time, Wei Chang Feng kept a good rhythm, and the two of them started to act.

Wei Chang Feng gave a playful and casual smile, which was different from his gentle self. Qi Le An was overwhelmed, forgetting the director, the crew, and the cameras. There was only Wei Chang Feng in his eyes!

The two of them were very excited when they heard Director Guan call out, “Cut!”

Wei Chang Feng was frustrated.

Qi Le An, who saw Wei Chang Feng stifle his desire for the first time, couldn’t help laughing. Director Guan cleared his voice and said, “Well, this is nice.”

Wei Chang Feng turned to look at him angrily as if saying, “Do you dare to look me in the eye?”

The director didn’t dare, so he stared at Qi Le An and said, “Xiao An, you are great! Your expression is natural. Keep it up!”

Qi Le An glared at him.

The fastidious director separated the two of them and started shooting details. He sought the most beautiful angle in many directions. He would ask Qi Le An to open his eyes and then shut his eyes.

It was until eight o’clock in the evening that Director Guan got all the perfect scenes. He said with satisfaction, “It’s been a long day. Thank you for your efforts. Let’s call it a day.”

Qi Le An looked desperate.

He was obviously a normal person. Why did he suddenly felt he was the actor in gay porn?

Tough as Wei Chang Feng was, he felt desperate as well. They put on the bathrobes and went back to the changing room to get changed. When they put on their clothes quickly and came out, there was a large crowd in the bedroom.

Qi Le An was speechless. Were these people eavesdropping on them just now?

He had a bad feeling as he looked at the girls in the crew who were obviously radiant in a good mood.

Why did he want to fight with Guan Kai so much?

Wei Chang Feng smiled bitterly, “I won’t take such movies which harm my soul and body in the future.”

Qi Le An got interested and got up. “I thought you didn’t care.”

Wei Chang Feng moved, and Qi Le An groaned and lay down. Wei Chang Feng raised an eyebrow and asked, “Do you care?”