107. Parents

When Qi Le An woke up the next day, it was just about early in the morning. The window of the attic was open and the birds stopped on the windowsill and kept chattering.

He felt a bit sore on his back.

No, actually his whole body was sore.

The pain was like he had climbed a mountain for three whole days, and then he had slept for three days and three nights so that he was tired, having no energy at all.

The birds on the windowsill spread their wings and flew away.

"Who am I? Where am I? What did I do last night?"

The next second, he opened his eyes widely!

Oh! Shit!

He had done something unspeakable the day before!

Qi Le An was shocked when he recalled what had happened last night and he suddenly sat up from the bed. The next second, he felt poorly and fell on the bed, awakening Wei Chang Feng.

Wei Chang Feng's upper body was naked under a thin blanket. His exposed chest was covered with love bites. Along the hickeys, Qi Le An looked up in panic, who suddenly saw into a pair of gentle eyes.

There was a glimmer of indescribable laziness in his eyes, with deadly sexiness. Qi Le An had never seen Wei Chang Feng like that before, so he was stunned.

Wei Chang Feng reached out and held Qi Le An in his arms, whose voice was hoarse, and he said with content, "Are you awake? Does the waist ache?"

Qi Le An's face turned as red as a beetroot!

"Ahhh! What did we do? Did we really have sex?!" Qi Le An thought.

Wei Chang Feng laughed and pressed Qi Le An into his arms, "Sleep for a while."

Qi Le An leaned his head against Wei Chang Feng's chest. The heat on his face decreased, but his ears were getting redder.

He had never seen Wei Chang Feng so sexy before.

Qi Le An admitted that he was very insecure. His parents had died early, his families were bullied, and his friends betrayed him, which all left a shadow in his mind. He trusted Wei Chang Feng but he felt self-basement.

However, when the two of them really started seeping together, Qi Le An slowly calmed down.

According to Wei Chang Feng's personality, once he had sex with him, he would be responsible for him. In their relationship, Wei Chang Feng would not be the one to forsake this relationship first.

Qi Le An closed his eyes and smiled as he enjoyed the silence of the morning.

They stayed in bed for more than ten minutes. Just as Qi Le An was about to fall asleep again, the sound of a car suddenly came from downstairs. The bark of Momo was heard in the courtyard, followed by an unfamiliar woman's voice, "Momo! My sweetheart!"

Qi Le An suddenly opened his eyes.

Wei Chang Feng also slowly opened his eyes. The sound of Momo became louder and louder. They looked at each other, and for the first time, Wei Chang Feng's eyes were full of surprise.

There was a sound of footsteps from the wooden staircase. Wei Chang Feng suddenly got out of bed, kicked the clothes scattered on the floor into the corner, and locked the door.

Qi Le An also reacted quickly. He picked up a coat and put it on, then covered his lower body with the blanket.

The sound of knocking on the door came in the next second. Wei Changfeng's mother asked outside the door, "My son, are you awake?"