82. Birthday Present

The sketch that Qi Le An gave to the seller was actually not very detailed. He wanted to see the letters “A” and “F” engraved on the rock.

As for the detailed and exquisite requests, Qi Le An said he would leave it in the designer’s capable hands.

He gave the designer a lot of freedom and creative space, so in the designer’s effect picture, the rock was in a star shape. The two letters “A” and “F” he requested were hidden under the silver light. The letters were hidden so well that you needed to look at them with a magnifying glass.

Qi Le An was very satisfied with the effect picture and he had immediately approved it.

When choosing the material, Qi Le An gritted his teeth and chose Platinum.

When the designer saw the word ‘Platinum’, he immediately replied with an exclamation mark, “Wow, are you going to propose with this ring! Best of luck to you!”

Qi Le An blushed.

“No, it’s just a birthday present,” he replied.

‘How I wish it were for a proposal!’ thought Qi Le An.

The designer replied, “…Oh.”

Qi Le An pouted as he saw the word ‘oh’, he could feel the designer’s disappointment. The designer quickly added, “Platinum isn’t cheap. Please pay half of the deposit first.”

Platinum’s market price was now around two hundred RMB per gram. However, the price of Platinum in this independent custom-made store was significantly higher, it was 300 RMB a gram.

When Qi Le An transferred the money online, he was glad that platinum wasn’t as expensive as diamonds. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be able to afford it.

After paying the money, Qi Le An felt relaxed, now he could just wait for the delivery. But then he started to feel uneasy again because the final exam was about to take place.

Before the final exam, he had to attend the opening ceremony for “The Disguiser”.

Things had been so hectic for Qi Le An, he went to Mr. Luo’s office to ask for one day leave for the opening ceremony on Wednesday. Qi Le An said in an apologetic tone that he needed a day off. When Mr. Luo approved the leave, he emphasized that the final exam was just next week, he told Qi Le An that he needed to concentrate on his study as well.

As soon as the class ended on Tuesday afternoon, Chen Shan and Yin Yan took Qi Le An on a plane to H City.

This was the first TV series after Qi Le An signed the contract with Gale Studio, and Yin Yan attached great importance to it.

When they arrived at H City that night, Yin Yan took Qi Le An and the people from the Sunshine Era for dinner. Of course, Li Jianjun was invited as well, everyone in the room thought highly of Qi Le An.

The drama was about the War of Resistance Against Japan, so they were going to shoot the entire show in the film and television city. Qi Le An went to the film and television city early on Wednesday morning.

Qi Le An was the male lead of “The Disguiser”, even though the crew had postponed his shooting time, he couldn’t miss the opening ceremony. Apart from Qi Le An, the other leading roles were also present.

Among them was Chu Cheng Yuan.

When Qi Le An arrived at the venue, Chu Cheng Yuan was talking to Jiang Xiaoyu. The two of them looked like they were good friends with all the laughing and talking.

Seeing Qi Le An coming over, Chu Cheng Yuan took the initiative to greet him, “Le An!”

Chen Shan patted Qi Le An in the back to remind him that Chu Cheng Yuan was greeting him, Qi Le An walked over with a smile.