183. Wait For Me

Qi Le’an felt that the world was too small. He hadn’t heard Wei Changfeng say that he knew Emma before, but now Emma told him instead that she knew Wei Changfeng.

“Really?” Qi Le’an widened his eyes, “I’ve never heard him talk about it.”

Emma smiled, “I got to know him from a movie. After watching ‘Interstellar’, I was moved and looked for him for a long time, but I was told that he didn’t stay or work in Hollywood.”

Qi Le’an couldn’t help admiring the charm of his Wei Sama, which had made Emma remember him only after watching one of his movies.

“I didn’t expect him to be your boyfriend!” Emma was excited, “I can’t wait to visit and eat in your family.”

Qi Le’an agreed with a smile, “Of course. That’s no problem.”

On the same day, Qi Le’an told Wei Changfeng about it as soon as he got home.

Wei Changfeng was also surprised when he heard this. He said, “If we have time, we should serve her a good meal.”

Being so happy, Qi Le’an forgot about Li Zheyu. It was only when he was woken up by Chen Shan’s call the next morning that he suddenly remembered such a person.

“Le’an!” Chen Shan asked on the phone, “Why would the media ask if you’re coming out of retirement?”

Qi Le’an thought that the news of his comeback could not have been released by Li Zheyu, so he concluded that the real situation should be the media saw him at the charity meeting last night and wanted to make a big fuss about it.

He told Chen Shan the whole story, and Chen Shan sneered after listening, “He wants to go to Hollywood? He is daydreaming! Don’t worry about it. Just leave it to Brother Chen!”

Chen Shan was no longer what he used to be. He had inherited the family business and was no longer that humble brokerage man three years ago. The powerful Young Master Chen, who had real power, was now a rising star in his city. Besides, the Chen family was still holding shares of the Glory Studio. Thus perhaps the sensible media had taken the initiative to curry favor with him.

Young Master Chen confirmed that he was pleased this time.

“By the way, does your director have any ideas about the domestic publicity?” Chen Shan asked.

“Damien usually doesn’t care about these things,” Qi Le’an replied after a pause, “But it seems that Tresse doesn’t have any plans to publicize it at home.”

It was true that music was still an unpopular theme in China, and Hollywood had not yet realized that the Chinese market was a huge cake in recent years. Qi Le’an once consulted Tresse for such questions, and Tresse replied that Qi Le’an had the right to publicize the musical in his own country.

Hearing this, Chen Shan said, “Then I’m relieved. ..Since Li Zheyu wants to go into Hollywood, we’ll just let him turn over there!”

It would never be too late for a gentleman to take revenge in ten years, and at this moment, it was the time.

After hanging up, Wei Changfeng, who had listened to the whole story, frowned and asked Qi Le’an, “Did you meet Li Zheyu yesterday?”

Qi Le’an nodded. “I was very angry then, but when I talked to Emma about you, I forgot all about it. Anyway, I have tricked him into three million RMB. I feel so happy just thinking about it!”

Hearing Qi Le’an’s triumphant response, Wei Changfeng did not know whether he should cry or laugh. He asked, “Aren’t you afraid that he will retaliate against you?”