184. The Snowy Night

It was said that most fans were not loyal, but every star had a few diehard fans.

Qi Le’an also had a few fans who had followed him for a long time. He used to secretly browse the posts of his fans. Nearly every post was about him.

He was so touched and really couldn’t say anything else.

After Qi Le’an posted this short sentence, he put down his mobile phone and went back to the shooting site. Yet, various entertainment influencers also posted long or short words under a similar topic spontaneously.

They said that two years ago, there was such a young hunk who was patient and composed. He acted in a literary film that turned out to be a blockbuster. However, when he was about to become a hit, he was blacklisted all of a sudden. He couldn’t even go to school. Thus, he had to go abroad.

They said that the reason that he was blacklisted was that he acted in a gay movie with Wei Changfeng, who had the potential to be the youngest Best Actor in the industry. This movie had yet to be released by far.

They also said that after the incident, the two of them went abroad together and hadn’t come back until today.

And now, this young hunk had started over in Hollywood and gained his foothold there. He was invited to star in a movie directed by a famous director.

His name was Qi Le’an, who was in the headlines of the foreign online media every day.

Among the comments of these influencers, many people said they still remembered Qi Le’an. They only knew that he had suddenly disappeared and did not expect that he was blacklisted.

The netizens found Qi Le’an’s post and within 24 hours, Qi Le’an had a few million more fans following his account!

And his post “Wait for me” was forwarded 130,000 times with more than a million likes!

The stars who had worked with Qi Le’an before more or less shared his tweet. Everyone was surprised to find that Qi Le’an was acquainted with so many people.

Hu Bin, Lin Xue, Ya-Ting, Jiang Xiaoyu, Sang Jiayi, Yi Qianxing… Those who had got out of the vision of the public or who still worked in the entertainment industry seemed to have infinite expectations for Qi Le’an’s return.

Qi Le’an’s post was also kept on the headlines by Weibo for more than 24 hours!

Qi Le’an’s previous works were also dug up, and some fans even posted their specially edited videos, which were so touching. His handsome and dashing appearance attracted plenty of fans.

Of course, these things were somewhat manipulated by Chen Shan.

Chen Shan spent a lot of money paying the online media, making Qi Le’an a trending topic abroad. It had been a day by the time Li Zheyu browsed on Weibo. He got mad but he couldn’t do anything to stop the popularity.

In this battle, Chen Shan won nicely.

It was December now. As to the shooting of “Lala Land”, Qi Le’an only had the last scene to shoot. It was the most romantic scene of the entire movie. The male and female lead danced in the snow on Christmas Eve and the affection between them hit the peak that night.

The crew had been waiting for the snow since the end of November. They didn’t have the snow until December.

Qi Le’an was woken up by Damien’s call late at night. He rolled aside the curtains and saw the thick snow.

“Get ready now! Let’s shoot the scene before dawn when no one is on the street!” Damien said decisively on the phone, “We will set off in half an hour! ”