147. Being Banned

As the approaching of the twelfth grade, the company didn’t assign any other filming task for Qi Le’an except the endorsement of Coolrunning. Not even a single commercial activity. Wei Changfeng was supposed to be very busy, but after he was with Qi Le’an, he was kind of like a househusband.

It was true that love made people lose their aggressive spirit and far-sighted ambition.

“It’s not that I don’t want to shoot,” Wei Changfeng said innocently to Gary, “It’s just there is no good script.”

“Director Liu Xinjian’s new movie…”

“It’s a remake of the Japanese version and it’s boring.”

“The TV series Producer Cui brought over last time…”

“TV series... I don’t want to shoot it.”

“Master Ma’s ‘Bottomless’ must be okay. Everyone is saying they owe Master Ma a movie ticket! ” Gary took out his final Trump card.

“Yes, but isn’t that just a guest appearance?”

“…”

Gary, who obviously felt that the conversation could not go on, looked at Wei Changfeng in front of him and said regretfully, “Wei Sama! You can’t go on like this!”

The pot in the kitchen made a prompt sound. Wei Changfeng stood up from the sofa and said, “I’ve made Le’an pilaf for lunch today. Why don’t you stay for lunch?”

Gary caved in.

After all, it would be a pity not to eat Wei Changfeng’s cooking.

Wei Changfeng placed a lot of ingredients in the pilaf, then he washed his hands and returned to the living room. He said, “Devin is back and he said that he wants to make a new product next year that will work with the Forbidden City. Wllln is planning to expand the Asian market, and they’re looking for a spokesman.”

Gary’s eyes lit up.

Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “How is it? Is this one okay?”

The European fashion industry had always been disdainful of the Asian market, and their prejudice towards the yellow race had never stopped. European brands rarely came to Asia to find a spokesman. As the saying goes, a thing is valued if it is rare. The endorsement of a high-end fashion brand had always been something that people would compete for, let alone a top brand like Wllln.

If Wei Changfeng could get this endorsement… even if he didn’t work for half a year, his value wouldn’t go down!

Gary immediately figured out how to make a good relationship with Wllln in his mind, and lined up several able competitors of Wei Changfeng.

On the other hand, Wei Changfeng was much more relaxed. After setting the time for the pressure cooker, he was ready to change his clothes and go out to pick up Qi Le’an from school. He didn’t give a shit about the endorsement or anything else.

Gary was quite excited and was determined to help Wei Changfeng get the endorsement of Wllln, so he stopped nagging beside him like a grandma.

Wei Changfeng took a long vacation. He stayed with Qi Le’an until the end of the semester and prepared for the vacation after the semester.

Qi Le’an’s final exam was on June 15th, after which he would have a holiday, just in time for Wei Changfeng’s birthday.

They had been planning for this for a long time. Last year, both of them were on the set for Wei Changfeng’s birthday, so they had to celebrate it well this year.