91. We Reconciled

Qi Le An went to the bathroom to take a cold shower while Wei Chang Feng got changed with a meaningful smile on his face.

He never imagined that his Little An would be this bold, ‘he just kissed me on the forehead’. It seemed that now he had an answer for all those uncertain feelings.

A cold shower in the morning was not good, but Wei Chang Feng was happy.

The two of them took a cold shower, in turn, to calm down. When Qi Le An came out of the bathroom, he saw that Wei Chang Feng was smiling blankly on the sofa.

‘Wait, Wei Sama is just sitting there in a trance? What is going on?’

Qi Le An narrowed his eyes.

Wei Chang Feng took out two hats, handed one to Qi Le An, and said, “Let’s have breakfast first, then I’ll drive you back to your hotel.”

Qi Le An was reluctant to say goodbye to Wei Chang Feng, he enjoyed every second they spent together. But he had promised the director that he would be back to work this day. Then it occurred to Qi Le An that he still had an apology to make.

At that thought, Qi Le An felt a little distressed. He checked his phone again, there was no message from Chen Shan.

Qi Le An sighed.

Wei Chang Feng came to the Film City earlier than Qi Le An, Qi Le An would get lost when he went out, but Wei Chang Feng was already familiar with the streets, he could figure out a way to go to the places he wanted to within a few minutes. He took Qi Le An to his favorite breakfast place.

It was 6 a.m., the film and television city was not too lively yet. The two of them didn’t attract too much unwanted attention, they got to enjoy their breakfast in quietness.

Fresh spring rolls and Fried Glutinous Rice Balls, Qi Le An took every bite with relish, soon he felt his stomach warm and comfortable.

Qi Le An thought about Chen Shan when he had his breakfast, ‘Chen Mama would love the food here as well, so he packed Chen Shan some spring rolls and fresh soy milk. Wei Chang Feng drove him back to the hotel and Qi Le An be reluctant to part with his Wei Sama.

Qi Le An didn’t go back to his room, he went straight to Chen Shan’s instead. He had an early scene today and Chen Shan should get up at 6 o’clock. However, Qi Le An knocked on the door for a long time, yet no one answered the door. So Qi Le An called him.

There came the noise of Chen Shan’s ringtone from the room, but no one answered. Qi Le An frowned. ‘Is Chen Mama not in his room, is he out all night?’

‘This is really troublesome. Chen Mama is MAD!’

He made a few more calls to try his luck, he was convinced that Chen Shan really wasn’t in his room and he didn’t bring his phone in the end, so he sighed and returned to his room.

The spring rolls and soy milk were a little cold. Qi Le An put these on the table and got changed.

He realized how much he relied on Chen Shan and how much he had taken Chen Shan’s care. He packed up the stuff he needed for the day and headed to the set on a crew member’s car. Every time they took a break, he would subconsciously look for Chen Shan in the hope to ask him how he thought about the scene. Most importantly, he couldn’t see Chen Shan on the set and he felt a huge void in his heart.

Ever since Chen Shan became his manager, he would try his best to accompany Qi Le An for every scene. Chen Shan didn’t say much on set, a lot of crew members thought he was the unapproachable type. Although the girls on set all thought he was handsome, most of them didn’t take the initiative to talk to him. However, Chen Shan was the most reliable one on set. There was one time when a young stylist from the crew couldn’t find a costume in the suitcase and cried. Chen Shan was the first one who had given her a helping hand.