185. Qi Le An Was Sick

Wei Changfeng’s anxious tone made Qi Le’an feel sorry and then he quickly said, “Wei Sama! I’m fine!”

Wei Changfeng answered with pity, “Your voice sounds like this and you still say you are fine now? You don’t know how to take care of yourself. How can feel comfortable leaving you alone at home?”

Qi Le’an hastened to say, “It’s just an accident. You don’t have to rush back.”

He knew that if Wei Changfeng could come back, he would come back immediately. Since he hadn’t come back for so long, he must be held up by something important.

He was not too fragile to take care of himself when he was sick. Wei Changfeng was working outside and he must already be rather tired. Qi Le’an didn’t want Wei Changfeng to worry about him.

Besides, after sleeping for a while, he felt better now.

As David was driving, he was listening to the two of them haggling over the phone. Finally, he couldn’t help snatching the phone from Qi Le’an when the traffic light turned red.

Qi Le’an, who was still trying to persuade Wei Changfeng, was so speechless.

“I’ll send him to the hospital. When the diagnosis result comes out, if you feel that you need to come back, you just come back then.”

David’s words were concise and brief, which solved the problem easily.

Qi Le’an cast him a grateful gaze, but David didn’t look him in the eye and continued driving coldly.

Qi Le’an closed his eyes and leaned against the seat. He felt feeble and his whole body was aching. If he were not wearing a seat belt, he might have slipped down.

Finally, they reached the hospital. The doctor took Qi Le’an’s body temperature first and asked him to take a blood test. It took nearly two hours to confirm that Qi Le’an had a virus cold. He was asked if he wanted to be hospitalized.

However, the hospital they went to was near but not of a high standard. That made David worry that the doctors might make Qi Le’an’s situation even worse.

Qi Le’an still had a slight fever. The doctor who treated him didn’t give him any medicine and only let him drink more hot water.

“Would you like to be hospitalized?” David looked at Qi Le’an and asked.

Of course, Qi Le’an shook his head and said, “I’ll just have some medicine.”

David didn’t object. He picked up his phone and dialed the number, handed it to Qi Le’an, and then left.

Wei Changfeng picked it up almost instantly and asked, “How is it?”

Qi Le’an replied in grief, “Just a common cold. The doctor only asked me to drink more hot water… Wei Sama, I’m okay! I’m simply too tired from shooting and catching a cold, so I slept sound yesterday.”

Wei Changfeng was finally relieved but he still hesitated about going back or not.

It was true that he couldn’t leave the work here behind, but if he didn’t go back… He was really worried about Le’an being alone at home.

Wei Changfeng didn’t need to say anything before Qi Le’an could figure out what Wei Changfeng was thinking about. Then, he had an idea and said, “Wei Sama! Why don’t I take a few days off to visit you in New Zealand? Let’s spend Christmas together.”

This idea was wonderful. It remained unknown whether Wei Changfeng could come back for Christmas. Anyway, Qi Le’an was free now. If Wei Changfeng couldn’t make it back, Qi Le’an could go there instead!