103. Take A Bath Together

After Wei Chang Feng arrived at Hai City, he went to Qi Le An’s house by taxi. He took the spare key from the milk box and opened the door to put his luggage. Then he went downstairs to the supermarket in the community and bought a bunch of ingredients.

At 4 p.m., Wei Chang Feng cleaned up the ribs and marinated the beef. He washed a few vegetables and put them on the plate. Then he put rice with purple sweet potatoes in the rice cooker and untied his apron, preparing to pick up Qi Le An from school.

He first took a taxi to the garage in Jingan to get his car, then he drove to Qi Le An’s school. The traffic in Hai City was much better than that in B City. It was only 5 p.m. when Wei Chang Feng reached the school gate.

The class was over at half-past five, so Wei Chang Feng parked his car by the side of the road. The Hai City at the end of September was still a little hot. He opened the window and took a look at Qi Le An’s recent state on Weibo.

After using Weibo, Qi Le An’s popularity on this virtual platform remained high. And because he was good at maintaining and operating, his fans were very active.

His latest message was posted yesterday. He said that there would be guests coming over tomorrow and he was too excited to sleep and asked the fans what they were doing. And the picture was the cactus at home.

The time of Qi Le An’s Weibo message was over 11 p.m. and the last reply to Wei Changfeng was 12:30 p.m. Seeing this, Wei Chang Feng narrowed his eyes. Qi Le An said goodnight to him at half-past eleven.

The time passed by and the peddlers at the school gate started to get ready. As the bell rang for class, the campus seemed to have woken up. Soon, there were cheerful waves of laughter on the campus.

Wei Chang Feng looked at the gate and imagined Qi Le An coming out of the school.

After about five minutes, Qi Le An ran out of the school gate. He wore the uniform of the school with a black school bag on his back. Wei Chang Feng had seen Qi Le An in uniform before, but when Qi Le An ran out of school in high spirit, he still attracted Wei Changfeng’s attention.

After Qi Le An came out with his schoolbag, he looked left and right and walked towards the driver’s usual position. After just two steps, he heard the car ring.

He was startled and reflexively looked towards the direction of the horn. He saw a black car parked across the road. A third of the window was opened and the person inside seemed to be smiling at him.

The car window was rolled down again and Qi Le An saw Wei Chang Feng’s face.

At that moment, Qi Le An’s eyes lit up!

The school gate was always bustling during tome time. Qi Le An skipped the road in the traffic and ran to the car window. He said, “Wei Sama! Why are you here? Aren’t you at home?”

Yesterday, Wei Chang Feng only said that he would cook first when he went back, but he didn’t mention picking him up!

Wei Chang Feng turned his head, revealing the earring under his hair gifted by Qi Le An as a birthday present. The color of Platinum was shining under the sun. Wei Chang Feng smiled, “Isn’t it okay to pick you up?”

Qi Le An quickly nodded, then leaned over and whispered, “I want to kiss Wei Sama!”

The look in Wei Chang Feng’s eyes instantly became more meaningful.

Qi Le An smiled and looked up. “I’ll go tell the driver that I’m going home with you today!”

Wei Chang Feng nodded and looked at Qi Le An’s heavy schoolbag, “Put it down first.”