151. Something Unexpected

The “rich” Qi Le’an made a secret calculation.

In this lifetime, his various endorsements have added up to more than three million yuan, plus one million left by his parents, he had almost four million yuan in all.

Four million sounded like a lot, but he bought a small flat of 75 square meters in Hai City. It was thirty thousand yuan per square meter at that time, and it cost him about three million yuan including house renovation. Usually, he didn’t spend much. The money in his cards added up to more than a million yuan.

After calculating the messy compensation, there were only about a million yuan left for him.

He searched the Internet and found that the cost of tuition and living expenses for a year in America was around 400,000 RMB. Four years plus the prep time, he would need about two million yuan at least.

The price of his small apartment had gone up a lot in the last six months, and he was sure to make a lot of money if he sold it. But he knew the price of the real estate would increase a few years later, and now he couldn’t bear to sell it. He didn’t even take a look at the house after it was newly furbished. If it was sold to others like this, he must feel very bad.

But he wouldn’t have enough money if he didn’t sell it.

Qi Le’an was caught in a subtle cycle. On the one hand, he knew that he didn’t have to worry about money. Wei Changfeng had countless assets, and taking out one or two million yuan was not a problem for Chen Shan. On the other hand, he didn’t want to… get this favor from them.

Although he was only eighteen now, he was a mature man mentally. In a hidden corner of his heart, Qi Le’an would prefer to be an economically independent person.

Chen Shan saw that Qi Le’an was lost in thought for some reason. He frowned and thought for a long time before realizing what Qi’ Le’an was thinking about.

He knew very well how much money Qi Le’an had, and then he estimated the tuition fees in America. It was not hard to see why Qi Le’an was worried.

Young Master Chen wanted to say something, but he held it back. Normally, he didn’t seem to care about anything, but his EQ was very high. He knew that although Qi Le’an was young, he had self-esteem. If he helped him rashly, he would probably make Qi Le’an unhappy.

Before Chen Shan could sigh, Qi Le’an said, “Brother Chen, that house in Huating…”

“The house has been decorated,” Chen Shan quickly interrupted Qi Le’an, “The furnishings are made of the best materials. It’s been empty for months and you can move in at any time. You have nothing to do later anyway. Why don’t you go there and have a look?”

Qi Le’an paused and changed his tone, “Okay.”

Chen Shan nodded, then he picked up his phone and sent Qi Le’an a screenshot, “It used the fingerprint lock with a password. The fingerprint hasn’t been recorded yet. You can open it with the password first.”

The password was a combination of Qi Le’an’s birthday, and Qi Le’an remembered it at a glance.

A sweet smell wafted from the kitchen. Wei Changfeng leaned over and shouted, “Get ready to eat.”

Chen Shan had something more to say, but when he heard Wei Changfeng’s words, he immediately stood up and prepared to eat.

Qi Le’an, “…”

Dinner was made by Wei Changfeng as usual. Chen Shan was so full that he complained after eating, “It’s so much better than the meals at home. I”m afraid I can’t get used to my home meals.”