146. Extravagant

Chen Shan didn’t find it fun. There were some missed calls on his phone. He looked at the time and estimated that Qi Le’an was still on his way to school, so he quickly called Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an answered the phone, speechless.

“Le’an,” Chen Shan paused and said.

“Brother Chen, are you… all right?” Qi Le’an asked.

Chen Shan got furious immediately and asked, “What do you mean by ‘are you all right? I’ve always been all right!”

Qi Le’an slightly moved his phone away from his ears and said, “Okay, then. Brother Chen, where are you now?”

Chen Shan, who was standing at the entrance of the hotel, was about to take a taxi home, “…”

“Forget about me first,” Chen Shan said, “How are you?”

Qi Le’an was stunned and asked, “What? I’m fine.”

“Why are there so many calls?” Chen Shan was a little distracted.

Qi Le’an said, “Uncle Yin called to say that you were missing. And Li Che from Coolrunning was also gone.”

“It’s okay, I’ll take care of it,” Chen Shan said, “You should go to school first.”

Qi Le’an hung up silently and said to Wei Changfeng, “Wei Sama, don’t you think Brother Chen has been triggered?”

“Li Che, this guy…” Wei Changfeng thought for a while and said, “I heard Brother Sheng say it before. It’s said that he’s very picky and won’t mess around.”

Qi Le’an held the phone and he was very worried. Why couldn’t he be worried?

Chen Shan seemed to be quite agitated. After hanging up, he called Yin Yan to ask for leave, saying that he had something else to do, so he could not work on the contract with Coolrunning.

Although he was a young master, he was still very responsible for his work overall. He hardly ever asked for leave from work with Yin Yan. When Yin Yan heard this, he really thought that Chen Shan had something to deal with, so he rearranged another person to do it.

Chen Shan thought that this replacement would make Li Che more mischievous, but he did not expect that Li Che did not react at all.

Li Che didn’t send a message even after Qi Le’an finished singing his song for the twelfth grade students at high school.

Chen Shan was annoyed to see Li Che, and he was also annoyed when he could not see Li Che. He didn’t know why such a living person could be so annoying!

Negotiations between the new guy and Coolrunning had gone particularly well. Li Che had no intention of making things difficult for him at all. By the end of the week, the contract had been finalized, and it was up to Qi Le’an to sign on it.

The endorsement of Coolrunning was not a small business, so Yin Yan personally arranged for the signing. Qi Le’an got up early in the morning. After having a love breakfast made by Wei Changfeng, he was taken to the company by Chen Shan.

Chen Shan had been disappeared in front of Qi Le’an for a few days. Qi Le’an was so quick-witted that he didn’t mention anything about Li Che. He just extended greetings to him, “Brother Chen, your dark circles are quite obvious! Have you been playing video games all night again?”

Chen Shan’s hand on the steering wheel stopped and he did not attempt to answer that he had been losing sleep for several nights.

The place where the contract was signed was at the company. Qi Le’an did not shoot many advertisements, but every brand was quite famous. Coolrunning might not be the most famous among them, but it was the most generous one. Yin Yan greeted Li Che with a smile while Qi Le’an pretended to be obedient.