43. Tushie

Post: I can’t breathe right now! I saw a young actor’s tushie today! I shouldn’t be sharing this, but no way I can keep it to myself! I’m a nurse, and I just met that actor who was in my hospital to get a tetanus shot! I heard he got hurt on the set, such a long wound on the arm, my heart aches for him… but guess what, I asked him to take off his pants just now!

Comment 1: Holy Crap! Which city are you in, which actor are you talking about?

Comment 2: I’m so jealous!

Reply 1: I’m in Guang City. P.S: A huge movie star was here with that young actor, they were both so gorgeous, and they were such perfect gentlemen! Comment X: Guang City? Perfect gentlemen? Movie star? I know Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An are in Guang City, so was it QLA’s tushie you have seen?

Comment Y: OMG! That must be it! OMG! Please share more details, was it a nice lil tushie?

...

...

Qi Le An closed the post blankly and glanced at Chen Shan beside him.

Chen Shan said in a sour mood: "Why are you looking at me? I’m not the one who has seen your tushie!"

"You, you, you! You are not allowed to say that word!" Qi Le An would lose it when he heard that word, "You told me you had contacts who could delete posts! Why are the comments getting more and more!"

Chen Shan shrugged and said, "Deleting posts is for scandals. But how positive this post is. Proper hype is good for physical and mental health."

"But you can't create hype over my, my, you know!" Qi Le An blushed, and he wasn’t sure whether he was angry or ashamed.

Chen Shan put on a serious face: "Your what?"

Qi Le An was so angry that he wanted to hit him with the cushion on the sofa, Chen Shan laughed, and then he smashed himself with the cushion to mollify An, "I’m hitting myself for you! You should rest well and take care of your arm! Try to hit me with your left arm in three days!"

Putting down the cushion with his right hand, Qi Le An was very depressed.

Although there were only two people in the injection room, himself and the nurse, An still felt ashamed of taking off his pants! Moreover, Wei Chang Feng and Chen Shan were just outside... Qi Le An buried his face into the cushions.

Gary returned with the prescribed medicine right after Qi Le An got the shot. Wei Chang Feng drove Qi Le An directly back to the hotel, and some journalists had taken quite a few photos of them when they left the hospital.

Director Chen who heard about Qi Le An’s mishap had given Qi Le An three days off. The story they were shooting took place in a summer, and Qi Le An’s gauze on his arms was so visible on the camera!

After Wei Chang Feng hurried back to the set after he drove Qi Le An back to the hotel, leaving his assistant to talk to Chen Shan and Qi Le An about the injury. Things like An should not eat soy sauce for a few days, An should watch out when he takes a shower, An should have a light diet… …Chen Shan listened carefully and he had even written them down!

Qi Le An felt so flattered that he didn't know what to say.

He immediately became a key-protected object, and a bowl of porridge was his dinner in the spirit of a light diet!

Qi Le An did not go out the next day, and Chen Shan brought a sandwich for him for breakfast.

"What do you feel like for lunch..." Qi Le An said, "I want hot pot."

Chen Shan grinned and said, "I have already ordered Yangzhou Fried Rice for you, I know you aren’t happy with the porridge."

Qi Le An threw back his head and laughed merrily.