86. Sleeping On The Same Bed

Wei Chang Feng drank quite a lot at his birthday party. When the crew members called it a night, he had that meaningful smile on his face that reminded Qi Le An of the night when they met in the elevator.

However, Qi Le An was not sure whether Wei Chang Feng was drunk or fake drunk this time.

Sheng Chang’an left early, he excused himself and left after he gave his present to Wei Chang Feng. Gary drove the two back to the hotel. Wei Chang Feng didn’t let anyone help him when he walked out of the car, he staggered out of the car with a smirk.

He took the opportunity to ask Gary: “Is Wei Sama easy to get drunk?”

Gary’s lips twitched and he said, “Well, it depends.”

After Wei Chang Feng got out of the car and he took two steps forward, his whole body straightened, and he turned around. He shot a warning look at Qi Le An, indicating him to follow up.

Qi Le An was more suspicious of Wei Chang Feng now, ‘Are you really drunk? Or are you playing with me?’

Gary averted his gaze in embarrassment, he added, “I have no idea either, An, I will park the car first, can you please help him go back to his room first?”

Qi Le An got out of the car and walked to Wei Chang Feng’s side. When Wei Chang Feng saw him following, he showed a smile and entered the hotel together with Qi Le An.

Wei Chang Feng walked a little faster than usual. The two of them went to the elevator together. As soon as the elevator doors closed, Wei Chang Feng suddenly turned his head and smiled at Qi Le An, that was one cunning smile!

Qi Le An stared at Wei Chang Feng warily.

He observed all the way! His Wei Sama was abnormal now!

Sure enough, Wei Chang Feng suddenly threw himself at Qi Le An the next second and clung on him like a koala bear.

Wei Chang Feng was so much taller than Qi Le An. He hugged Qi Le An from behind, put his head on Qi Le An’s shoulder, and wrapped his hands around Qi Le An’s waist.

Qi Le An turned stiff immediately. He could even feel Wei Chang Feng’s warm breath on his side of his face, Wei Chang Feng’s breaths were indeed savored of alcohol, Qi Le An now changed his mind again, he thought his Wei Sama might be drunk now.

“Wei Sama?” Qi Le An whispered.

Wei Chang Feng lazily replied after a few long moments, “…Hmm?”

Qi Le An took a deep breath and said, “Wei Sama, we’re here.”

Wei Chang Feng didn’t move.

In the mirror, Qi Le An saw Wei Chang Feng had half-closed his eyes and yawned lazily.

The elevator door opened slowly and Qi Le An said, “Wei Sama, … I can’t move like this, can you stand up straight for me?”

Wei Chang Feng rubbed his head against Qi Le An, then he stood up straight and put an arm around Qi Le An’s shoulder.

Qi Le An was much more familiar with this position. He breathed a sigh of relief and helped Wei Chang Feng back to his room.

After Wei Chang Feng returned to the room, he resumed his koala position. Qi Le An used all his strength to move him to the bed. As soon as Wei Chang Feng lay on the bed, he found a comfortable position as if he had regained his consciousness. He opened his eyes and smiled a goofy smile at Qi Le An.

Qi Le An tried to avoid Wei Chang Feng’s gaze, so he braced himself, “Wei Sama? Do you still want to take a shower before you go to sleep? I’m not saying you smell terrible.”