124. The Photos

The house next door was filled with smoke. If the house where Qi Le An and Wei Chang Feng stayed was a warm cozy home, it was like a disorderly motel here.

Equipment was scattered on the floor in the living room, and Director Guan sat on the sofa in depression. Associate Director said after making a few calls, “We found him.”

Director Guan said coldly, “What’s the use of finding him? How about the photos?”

Associate Director sent the information to Guan Kai’s mobile phone and said, “It’s just an ordinary paparazzo. The problem can be solved with money.”

“Is this our fault? Did we have an affair or take drugs? Why do we need to spend money on that?” Guan Kai said ferociously, “I’ll sue him!”

Associate Director was lost for words.

Someone handed a glass of water and said, “Director Guan, please calm down.”

Guan Kai took a deep breath and steadied his breathing.

Wei Chang Feng and Qi Le An came at this tense moment. They were startled by Guan Kai’s anger. Finally, Wei Chang Feng said, “Director Guan, it’s easy to solve the problem.”

Guan Kai respected Wei Chang Feng, so he didn’t retort like what he did with Associate Director.

Wei Chang Feng appeared with sensibility, and everyone looked at him. Wei Chang Feng asked Associate Director softly, “Have you confirmed who it is?”

Associate Director nodded and held his phone in his hands for Wei Chang Feng to read the information.

Wei Chang Feng looked at it and said, “Let me check if this media has any cooperation with our company.”

Associate Director’s eyes lit up.

Most of the crew of Blue was not from the mainland. Director Guan and Associate Director came from Hong Kong and the scriptwriter was from Taiwan, while only the producer was from Beijing. Guan Kai brought his crew with him, and the rest of them were recruited by the producer.

Although directors of Hong Kong had preferential treatment in the mainland, the theme of Blue was sensitive and the preferential treatment was extremely uncertain. Apart from the producer, no one had any power or connections in City B. It was fortunate that Wei Chang Feng stood up at this critical time.

Besides, Wei Chang Feng’s company was Hua Yu, and he was favored by Mr. Sheng. He would definitely solve the problem.

Even Guan Kai cooled down at Wei Chang Feng’s words.

“I just didn’t expect someone to do such a thing! How could somebody do it in such times? This is unbelievable!” Director Guan said angrily.

Wei Chang Feng had asked Gary to investigate the identity of the figurant in advance, so he took his time, saying with a smile, “I remember the year before last when I just came back from abroad, someone hid in my hotel room. I was scared out of my wits.”

Director Guan said in shock, “Someone hid in the room?”

Wei Chang Feng nodded and said, “I was exhausted from filming that day. After I came back, I took a shower and lay down on the bed. Later, I felt that something was wrong and called the security guards, who got someone out of the bed.”

Qi Le An vaguely remembered that he had read this entertainment report in his previous life, and he couldn’t help laughing.

“Was it a reporter? This is immoral! “Director Guan said angrily.